Knowhow

I Knowhow to to get stuck
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … l-one.html

Ha hA ha HA Har .

I dont know how this story could be more hilarious !

Driver has to be ’ rescued ’ from 2 inches of water

The recovery firm are unable to free vehicle …

Burkes Recovery

Ho ho HO hoo Hah

A genuine feel good story .

Pretty embarrassing having to phone the boss and tell him you’ve sunk the truck. :laughing: There’s drivers and there’s drivers eh.

Maybe he thought it might jump the big puddle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m no racing driver, but I can pretend I own a yacht like they do.

Wish they Knew How to turn you round quicker at Newark, hate that place with a Passion, takes you an hour to get in & I’ve never been less than 2 hours delivering or collecting. [emoji107]

There’s yet to be created a Sat Nav that will say “Warning: Do NOT turn left- road closed today Carry on through the village, where the police have temporarily suspended the 7.5t weight restriction.”

its amazing they got him out alive, all praise to our brave rescue services, putting their own lives at risk to help the misfortune.

tommy t:
Maybe he thought it might jump the big puddle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well 7.5 tonners are known as puddlejumpers

similar with a bus yesterday , the (lady) driver reversing into a side rd to turn round . missed the rd completely and got it stuck on the grass, a short while later a local farmer turned up to help and ripped the fibre glass front off it :smiley: fortunately no one was hurt.

Jeez, i know we all get it wrong sometimes, but looking at one of the pics you can see the recovery 4x4 going down the same field track the lorry did, any normal person who found themselves at the top of that track, even if they were in a Landrover shod on mud terrains, would stop and re-assess what they were about to do.

Juddian:
Jeez, i know we all get it wrong sometimes, but looking at one of the pics you can see the recovery 4x4 going down the same field track the lorry did, any normal person who found themselves at the top of that track, even if they were in a Landrover shod on mud terrains, would stop and re-assess what they were about to do.

Not in a SWB light weight… point and go. :sunglasses:

Must’ve been one of the slowest news days ever. What a sad state of affairs in terms of mishaps has this country come to if this constitutes anything interesting.

syramax:
similar with a bus yesterday , the (lady) driver reversing into a side rd to turn round . missed the rd completely and got it stuck on the grass, a short while later a local farmer turned up to help and ripped the fibre glass front off it :smiley: fortunately no one was hurt.

has that picture been taken by a darlek ? no wonder the bus driver was trying to get turned round.