New one on me

Blatting up the A41 to Chester from London early hours this morning with a heavy load of frozen (M6 shut yet again :unamused: ) and had the road to myself northbound. That was until another truck loomed into view rather rapidly and I found myself stuck behind a foreigner (couldn’t read country on the plate) pulling a tilt who was doing max 35 mph and braked to 25 mph every time a truck came the other way. We got to a straight stretch with some chevrons down the middle and a couple of small turnings and I had just started a run up to overtake him on the chevrons when suddenly he puts his right indicator and starts slowing down to turn down one of the single track lanes :open_mouth: :astonished: . Anyway, whatever… so long as he’s out of my way I don’t care where he’s going. So he moved into the chevrons (and beyond) and there was enough room for me to pass on his inside so off I went. Only, he didn’t take the junction, nor the next one :astonished: but carried on down the wrong side of the road :confused: :open_mouth: . I got past him and then watched in the mirror as he moved back to the left and carried on up the A41 ! :grimacing:

If it was a left â– â– â– â– â– â–  then going onto the wrong side of the road was his way of pulling over to let you past!

Should be sent to prison for overtaking on chevrons. They’re a brick wall dont you know :wink:

toonsy:
Should be sent to prison for overtaking on chevrons. They’re a brick wall dont you know :wink:

Man can take only so much of a dumbass before you have to take action

WhiteTruckMan:
If it was a left â– â– â– â– â– â–  then going onto the wrong side of the road was his way of pulling over to let you past!

Thank you Captain Obvious for pointing that out for me.