Ice Road Truckers- Series Two

The second series begins on The History Channel(529 on Sky) on Thursday of this week at 9pm

seen most of it already, its already air`d in the us, little bit more intresting this time but still the same job really, one to watch for is rick just listen to him and watch it on the 3rd episode i think it is, typical driver “im gonna do this and if he says this il do this” lol, its so funny.

cj

Watched the full 2nd series on DVD, although its much better than first season as its driving over the sea instead of lakes.

A Few new Characters who make the program a little more interesting, but I cant understand why they bother with the likes of Rick, a total plonker who seems hell bent on wrecking the trucks then blaming the ice :slight_smile:

Definitely worth watching though :sunglasses:

where did you get it on dvd? davey :question:

if you have a friend or family in the usa you can get it as its out over there and has been for a while, try ebay

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ICE-ROAD-TRUCKERS … .m63.l1177

bit on the price side when you include the postage but if ya want it !!

or have a look round the internet, im sure you can find it :wink:

cj

lug84:
where did you get it on dvd? davey :question:

Looking around the Internet :wink:

PM me your details and I’ll send you a copy for reviewing, then you can decide whether to buy the Official Box Set :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got it here in 13 x 350mb files over bittorrent :smiley: Grabbed them as it came out.

Fits on 3 x DVD 4gb’s :wink:

same here, try b4 u buy :smiley: but always forget to buy