Just a quick one

any one know when that rubbish ice road truckers comes back on the history channel in the uk? i know its a load of over dramatised crap but thought i might like to have a perv at the woman driver. ive heard she is quite fit and rides motorcross bikes. a bit like me then! :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

First episode is on Sky anytime now or it’s on Thursdays 9pm on History HD

joedwyer1:
any one know when that rubbish ice road truckers comes back on the history channel in the uk? i know its a load of over dramatised crap but thought i might like to have a perv at the woman driver. ive heard she is quite fit and rides motorcross bikes. a bit like me then! :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

two motor bike riding/fit/truck driving women :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

ha ha you funny â– â– â– â– â– â– ! well apart from the motorbike riding. i have noticed quite a few stunning looking women in my area driving lorries. they all seem to drive rigid tippers and they are of model standard. is there something i should know or is it just another case of jeremy clarkson driving round wearing prostitutes heads trying to give us all a bad name? :confused:

i seem to see more ladies driving buses lately. by the way i didn’t mind the first episode of ice road the other night.

i must have missed it. all the info i can get from the history channel website is for the americans or canadians but not for us. the only bus driving women where i live all seem to be mingers. no wonder i never see adverts on the jobcentre website for drivers for killoughery or atlas bulk carriers. they are probably allready inundated with blokes asking for a job going by what their colleagues look like. :smiley:

joedwyer1:
ha ha you funny [zb]! well apart from the motorbike riding. i have noticed quite a few stunning looking women in my area driving lorries. they all seem to drive rigid tippers and they are of model standard.

Aye, and then they have a couple of kids, put on 5 stone, lose their looks and weld themselves into a container wagon for the rest of their days… :open_mouth: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:

Lucy:

joedwyer1:
ha ha you funny [zb]! well apart from the motorbike riding. i have noticed quite a few stunning looking women in my area driving lorries. they all seem to drive rigid tippers and they are of model standard.

Aye, and then they have a couple of kids, put on 5 stone, lose their looks and weld themselves into a container wagon for the rest of their days… :shock: :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:

sounds like me. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve had 2 kids? Quick! Call the tabloids! Your working days are over, my friend! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

joedwyer1:

i watched it on Thurs and from wot i saw i think it could be pretty good but it has got that prat Hugh the bear in it :slight_smile:

Lucy:
You’ve had 2 kids? Quick! Call the tabloids! Your working days are over, my friend! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

ive dropped a couple of of babies legs in my time but never the full baby. :laughing: :open_mouth:

I am just glad you can afford Sky TV… :unamused:

certainly more entertaining than the last series, but then that wouldnt be dificult