Ice Road Truckers New Series Tonight

Just to let any fans know it is on channel 5 at 8pm tonight. This is series 2.

wooo hooo!!

don’t waste your time folks the 2nd series is booooooorrring :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t take my word for it , have a look for yourselves

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38678&highlight=hugh

sorry :frowning:

Hasn’t series 2 been shown on The History Channel (or some other satellite station) already?

shade:
don’t waste your time folks the 2nd series is booooooorrring :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t take my word for it , have a look for yourselves

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38678&highlight=hugh

sorry :frowning:

But then you got people here that like Corrie and Eastenders and yeah well you know The Simpsons eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
each and everyone to their own
I’ll watch it but then I didnt see all of series 1

Series 2 is a waste of time to be honest. I stopped watching half way through.

paul@midway:
Series 2 is a waste of time to be honest. I stopped watching half way through.

not sure if i got that far to be honest

i seen the last episode of series 2 on history a couple ov weeks ago, it wasnt that much ov a waste ov time, ans even if it is that bad it cant be as bad as watching pat butcher init!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I watched it all and still enjoyed it, better than some of the crap on.

I’ve watched it on The history channel the past couple of months and i dont think it was as good as the last one by far.
But each to there own opinion some of you proberly will like it :slight_smile:

Josh :smiley:

I spent a couple of days at x mas watching it and my mum got so fed up she banned it off the tele :smiley: arent I lucky she is out tonight so I can watch it. I enjoy the re-runs anyway its something im very interested in for future. Only passed class one at x mas so in a few years hope to go canada for a couple of years maybe more not sure I have the balls to drive over water though :laughing:

Must admit,I loved the first series but I go bored very quickly with the second series!

OllieNotts:
I spent a couple of days at x mas watching it and my mum got so fed up she banned it off the tele :smiley: arent I lucky she is out tonight so I can watch it. I enjoy the re-runs anyway its something im very interested in for future. Only passed class one at x mas so in a few years hope to go canada for a couple of years maybe more not sure I have the balls to drive over water though :laughing:

well done on passing ur class 1 :smiley:

me and the wife are gona save up 4 a couple ov years so we can move abroad sum where, probs be new zealand or canada-would love to try the ice road trucking just for the expereince :stuck_out_tongue:

Just watched S2 seemed ok much the same as what i saw last time but hell better than the 1927 film that was on at christmas