New series Ice Road Truckers 8pm ch5

New series, worth watching just for the blonde piece :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Just to wet your appetite

yeah its good seen it on sky and yes Lisa kelly is worth the watch.

Ooohh i might end shifting gears watching that

Yeah i supposed itā€™d be worth a 5 knuckle shuffle! :laughing: :wink:

FH12Volvo:
yeah its good seen it on sky

Agreed - I missed the first few episodes though - taped all the rest and the Mrs was glued to her seat - every time a truck went over the ice she was trying to Brake and she cannot drive !!
She made me watch all the episodes that were taped one after the otherā€¦

I hear theyā€™re filming in the Midlands tonight!! :frowning:

Yeah, its only series 3 but theyve changed the narrator for some reason. Much prefer the other guy narrating though.

she is fit lisa, fit a ā– ā– ā– ā– , but that photo above dont do her any good tho

Happy Badger:
I hear theyā€™re filming in the Midlands tonight!! :frowning:

Drat ya beat me to it :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
How TRUE :question:

Maybe we could use her as a way to get people likeing truckers. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve watched them all and itā€™s not as good as the first or second series.

It should be called ā€œSnow and Ice Road Truckersā€ :smiley:

I bet sheā€™s a ringer theyā€™ve bought in and trained to ā€œā– ā– ā– ā€ up the show. Canā€™t believe sheā€™s been driving on the ice roads for years before the TV show.

I watched a brilliant programme last night on B.B.C. Knowledge called CHADER THE ICE ROAD :smiley: .
Itā€™s about a group of people moving a load of timber to build a school in the Himalays, itā€™s a couple of years old but itā€™s well worth a look. Nobody appeared to winge about the cold and the snow which made Ice Road Truckers look like a Teddy Bears Picnic :slight_smile: .

did any of you see the bloody speed camera at the bottom of the rollercosterā€¦ also the bloody vosa van just parked before you go onto the frozen seaā€¦ they will get ya worse than the avalanches :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :unamused:

To be fair that road does look murder, all them hills, parts also look fairly narrow. The other series started to bore me ridged driving on a flat bit of ice. Hopefully this will be something different, hopefully see some big and unusual loads. I must have missed the hottie was she on it last night ?

no gritters in sight over there neither,just like our roadsā€¦lolā€¦I have watched them all and I think this series is the bestā€¦mmnn (lisa Kelly)ā€¦I wonder why?

Iā€™ll be watchingā€¦!
:smiley: :smiley:

ā– ā– ā– ā–  JUST REALISED YOU POST THIS LAST NIGHT YOU ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

I recorded it last night, got to watch it sometime :smiley:

FH12Volvo:
no gritters in sight over there neither,just like our roadsā€¦lolā€¦I have watched them all and I think this series is the bestā€¦mmnn (lisa Kelly)ā€¦I wonder why?

i have just heard that the gritters have arrived but only going to grit the last 30 miles or so due to shortages :laughing:

(splash hehe)

Seen it on sky already. Iā€™d knock the arse of that Lisa one.