I spotted the Golden Stralis

I was doing a bit of bird watching on the M25 on Wednesday,about 12 ish around JCN 26,when like a flash a Golden Stralis flew by on the other carriageway,I could hardly believe my eyes,I’d never seen one before,I 've seen Golden Actros,but they’re Ten-a-Penny.I flashed (my lights)and waved But the Stralis soared away. :cry: :cry: :cry:
It made my week I’ll tell ya.It was like seeing someone famous :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought I’d better reply to my message for the hard of humoured.

Basically eyeballed Lucy,she would’nt know me from a bar of soap so failed to notice me,but nevertheless it made my week as my week was crap,so there you go :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You sure it was me rather than one of the other Golden Stralises, though? Mistakes have been made… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Quite possible, mind, I was down that way mid-week, running into/out of Tilbury. :wink:

Yeah pretty sure it was you,recognised from your TV debut on BBC :laughing: :laughing:

Pony tail & tats on display.

Was gutted you did’nt see me as I always check out the containerships wagons but everyone I see is a Merc

All the best to you anyway :wink:

had one of your strala :open_mouth: in our place this week . my gaffer was not best pleased that it was picking up booze on one of those containers with the sheetingfor sides instead of a box :smiley:

jon

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry. That’s always my reaction when I see or hear of anyone pulling a ragsided box - they’re a lot of hard work which we don’t get paid to do! :stuck_out_tongue: