Was it one of you???

Was it one of you who came past me in a blue rigid livestock wagon ( 05 Yorkshire reg.) towing a metal stock box, on the northbound A1 near Blyth roundabout on Wednesday (I think…long week…) afternoon■■?

Whoever it was flashed, hooted, and waved like mad whilst grinning from ear to ear…so either they knew me or they were laughing at the Stralis…(checked wagon in the dock…nothing falling off, so it wasn’t that) :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Just curious. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
so either they knew me or they were laughing at the Stralis…(checked wagon in the dock…nothing falling off, so it wasn’t that)

Why would something need to be falling off for them to be laughing at the Stralis, surely the fact it is a Stralis would be reason enough. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll get me coat. :smiley:

I agree…hence it still being a possibility even though all was intact… :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Give me that coat back…we could be flogging it for beer money… :stuck_out_tongue:

i see you on the a1 at about 630pm on wednesday but was to late to flash i had one of your volvos behind me somewhere near boroughbridge

Lucy, where you out today about 1130 on the M60 around manchester with a 45’ box on?

Yep…if I was a bit all over the place it was because I was fishing a chicken slice out of the fridge… :blush:

Lucy:
Yep…if I was a bit all over the place it was because I was fishing a chicken slice out of the fridge… :blush:

Thought it was just a women thing actually!! :wink: (runs and hides!)

I was going to leeds in a 26 tonner loaded with baths for B+Q’s 10% off sale!

Super Dan:
I was going to leeds in a 26 tonner loaded with baths for B+Q’s 10% off sale!

Wouldn’t the water escape from a bath with 10% missing? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:wink: :smiley:

I slept on afternoon,run at 21.00 to coalville and at 05.30 back to London west.
In that Case
Maybe not my :sunglasses:

I think i saw you Lucy around 2 or 3 weeks ago now, on A19 south of Middlesboro, around 3.30-ish, on a Friday afternoon, i was southbound, you were northbound… Would have flashed and waved, but didnt want anyone to know i knew someone in an Iveco :laughing: :confused: :blush: :blush: :blush: I went down to North Ferriby to load after tipping in Jarrow, then came back up to Seaham, loaded at 7pm and left there at 4.30am Saturday, but i dont expect you to know all that!! :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

:cry: I have not seen anybody Just call me Billy.

My claim to fame :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I met Coffee for a coffee on the boat back home on Thursday morning.
:unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And the conversation went,
" well what kind of coffee do you like ",
“Black coffee”,
“Hmm i like mine with a little cream”
“How nice”
“Would you like to come to my room and video me”
“pervert”
“could be”
From now on the coversation becomes a little hard to understand, all we can now here are a few words which included the word off in a funny scottish accent, then a splash.

The video will be released after the judge and the jury have viewed it.

Dafman:
And the conversation went,
" well what kind of coffee do you like ",
“Black coffee”,
“Hmm i like mine with a little cream”
“How nice”
“Would you like to come to my room and video me”
“pervert”
“could be”
From now on the coversation becomes a little hard to understand, all we can now here are a few words which included the word off in a funny scottish accent, then a splash.

The video will be released after the judge and the jury have viewed it.

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

I have heard from sources that police are looking for a deranged lorry driver mumbling something about it being shut on a Tues, and bloody salad and coffee.

kindle530:
…I was southbound, you were northbound… Would have flashed and waved, but didn’t want anyone to know i knew someone in an Iveco :laughing: :confused: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oi! Stop critisizing Iveco’s. I’m in one daily and it’s one of the most reliable and comfortable trucks I’ve driven.

Of course, I don’t have much choice, but it could be worse…

Besides. They’re not like the “common as muck” scanias or volvos are they!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lucy. You should be proud you are driving a unique vehicle that above the rest! :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:

Uniques’ right…if I have to tilt that [zb] cab one more time to prove that the oil light on the dash is lying I might just… :confused: :open_mouth: :blush: :wink:

Seriously, I’m a huge Iveco fan and always have been - it’s just a crying shame they didn’t take advantage of the new model to iron out the usual electrical and build quality issues (tale to tell there…another time…). Question is, should a 44t lorry really have a personality all of it’s own, complete with mental health issues■■? :open_mouth:

It’s the only unit I’ve ever defected as “lorry has psychiatric problems, as will driver soon if this computer isn’t fixed once and for all”. I’m not joking…the counterfoil is still in the truck if anyone wishes to witness it. Unfortunately both truck and driver are still certifiably nuts, despite NE Truck and Van’s best efforts. I defected it as “Haunted” once too, after it kept telling me bulbs had blown 20 minutes before they did…and it’s currently swearing blind the driver’s door is falling off. It also turns all the trailer lights off from time to time because…well…it feels like it… :unamused:

Yep, sounds about right. I had one for a day when my Daf was getting serviced. I told my boss in no uncertain terms never to do that to me again. It did the strangest things. Lights flashing all over the place. Was like a mini disco on the dashboard. Except there was no music cos the radio didn’t work :unamused:

I thought surely you would have used your maternity leave as an excuse to get another wagon on your return. One of them nice Volvos your lot has, for example.

Amd i think our boss was looking at them, sorry but if my daf goes i do :frowning:

That wasn`t you that flashed me on the A19 yesterday (Thursday) afternoon, was it Lucy around 1/4 to 3. If so, please accept my humble apologies - just spotted you as you drew level :blush:
Regards
Trev