Was it one of you???

Quite possibly…but we all flash at our own, and at our regular subbies too (of which there are many), plus other miscellaneous Teesside/NE wagons who’ve done odd jobs for us and we’ve made friends with (it was Hutchinsons today. God knows why, they’re an ADR tank firm. Driver was as confused as we were)…so I could have been flashing at just about anyone along there!!!

Lucy:
Uniques’ right…if I have to tilt that [zb] cab one more time to prove that the oil light on the dash is lying I might just… :confused: :open_mouth: :blush: :wink:

• it’s just a crying shame they didn’t take advantage of the new model to iron out the usual electrical and build quality issues (tale to tell there…another time…). Question is, should a 44t lorry really have a personality all of it’s own, complete with mental health issues■■? :open_mouth:

defected as “lorry has psychiatric problems, as will driver soon if this computer isn’t fixed once and for all”.

… after it kept telling me bulbs had blown 20 minutes before they did…and it’s currently swearing blind the driver’s door is falling off. It also turns all the trailer lights off from time to time because…well…it feels like it… :unamused:

Are you sure its not an ERF ecx in disguise■■? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: