I Shift I love it

Well how long has the IShift been out now, a fair few years.

Well today i went out in 1 for the 1st time and i loved it, the gearbox was really smooth and did what i would do, i only intervened on Stokenchurch bank and Reigate hill because it would have held top to long. Having had 95xf auto’s and been really dissapointed and then 105 auto’s which are 10x better i was really chuffed with the OVLOV, for general haulage why would you want anything else, just the cab is let down with raked screen.

Yes it’s that good I have to drive mine in manual mode to achieve my fuel bonus everyday!
I think your right in saying that it’s a lot better than most autos though,it’s very quick changing and the rocking function is good at getting you out of the mud.
Just going back into work on Sunday after having 2 weeks off so I doubt I’ll be able to see out of my windscreen lol!!!

Up or down stokenchurch and reigate ?

I,ve never bothered switching to manual on any auto truck going up or down either hill.
Going down dabbing brakes and engine retarders are just fine on reigate hill - fully loaded- just got to get speed right down for the right left bend before the garage :laughing: