I know, that it's off topic, but at least it's driving

Robert Kubica won in F1 Grand Prix in Canada and he’s 1st in total classification :slight_smile:

That was first time in history when Poland was on the first place in F1.

I am very happy. Now it’s time for football. If you don’t already following Germans, please keep your fingers crossing :wink:

I support any team that can beat the Germans :smiling_imp:

Well done Kubica Lewis should have kept his eyes to the front.

I didn’t know that Polski- Fiat made formula 1 cars. :smiley:

bloody polish drivers taking english drivers jobs do ya think he,s got a license for that.and i bet he drives it for less than the others

ONLY JOKING :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
well done to him it were a good race :wink:

Carl:
bloody polish drivers taking english drivers jobs do ya think he,s got a license for that.and i bet he drives it for less than the others

When black people worry about the Poles, you know they’ve integrated

Well done Robert Kubica. I bet you feel a lot better than I do this Sunday evening!

del949:
I didn’t know that Polski- Fiat made formula 1 cars. :smiley:

No, but there were formula 3 cars based on Polski Fiat 125p. My uncle drove one about 20 years ago (and he was good).

Carl:

That’s in fact not a joke. He’s one of the worst earning drivers in Formula 1.

Well done Kubica!
He’s a great driver, wonder if he learned his skills with willie betz? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp:

And as for footbal. Just as I expected - 2:0 for Germans :angry:

But footbal is strange nowadays.

Two goals was done by Łukasz Podolski, who was together with Mirosław Klose in strike.

In german team :open_mouth:

And at the end of the game two Brazilians exchanged a national team colors… German and Polish…

That’s all strange. What’s the point in calling that “national team”?

orys:
That’s in fact not a joke. He’s one of the worst earning drivers in Formula 1.

He probably can’t reverse :wink:

allikat wrote

He’s a great driver, wonder if he learned his skills with willie betz?

alli i think it were turners of soham :laughing: :laughing:
harry wrote

He probably can’t reverse

its cuz he aint got a formula 1 license harry just one for tractor n trailer and they gave him that when he came out the polish army :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Carl:
its cuz he aint got a formula 1 license harry just one for tractor n trailer and they gave him that when he came out the polish army :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

If every drivers, who made their licenses on tractors drive like Kubica I think you don’t have to worry that polish drivers are danger for british roads… I think, you shall take a closer look for drivers with british licences. As we seen yesterday they might even don’t know that “red light means STOP”. (Well done Lewis Hamilton :stuck_out_tongue:)

I missed the race BUT I did see the incident in the pit lane on the news. Now correct me if I’m wrong, Kubica was already at the pit exit & stopped because of RED light. Along comes Kimi starts to pull up behind Kubica YET he moves to the side of the stopped Kubica. Lewis see’s Kimi move & THEN stop BUT couldn’t avoid impact & Rosberg hits Lewis.

From what I would have thought they should stop behind each other under a red light UNLESS other wise directed by a marshall. SO in my opinion all three were at fault & should all get penalties…oh sorry one is a Ferrari.

Well done Robert.

Arfa:
I missed the race BUT I did see the incident in the pit lane on the news. Now correct me if I’m wrong, Kubica was already at the pit exit & stopped because of RED light. Along comes Kimi starts to pull up behind Kubica YET he moves to the side of the stopped Kubica. Lewis see’s Kimi move & THEN stop BUT couldn’t avoid impact & Rosberg hits Lewis.

From what I would have thought they should stop behind each other under a red light UNLESS other wise directed by a marshall. SO in my opinion all three were at fault & should all get penalties…oh sorry one is a Ferrari.

Well done Robert.

And these are the best drivers in the world, so what chance do we have on a Monday morning as we pass a slip road on the M1?

And what about the Poles cleaning up in Speedway, Football and now F1. :wink:

Arfa:

All three - Kimi, Lewis and Rosberg?