Hungarocamion early film volvos raba mercs 1970's?

its not in english but the lorries more than make up for it.enjoy.

Hiya use a name…i thought you might of got more feed back on that film.
i for one think it spot on… thanks for posting it. At 6 mins 56 seconds is that
a V10 engine going into the raba■■? it looks like it to me.
cheers John

Missed this one.Another good one-I seem to remember Truck magazine did a feature on Hungarocamion in late '70s maybe? A few things still stick in my memory regarding their comments after they visited the HQ.It was big,very well organised,and their driver training was top notch.I wonder if Waberers would let a journalist in :wink:

Great find,thanks for sharing.

Awesome Film and a nice touch of social history .Would be great to be transported back for a short while .Many thanks for your posting .

John: you got caught out little bit, the Raba engines were in-line 6-cyls., vertical, inclined and horizontal. It’s the inclined version being fitted into those that looks like a V :slight_smile:

Sir: I don’t know if Waberer let’s journalists in, but they do have their own company magazine. I flicked through two or three issues some time ago, it didn’t look too bad… There were some articles on restoration of an old Csepel and Hungarocamion classic fleet, but with my knowledge of Hungarian I could only enjoy the pics :slight_smile: