Howdy!!

Hi guys,

Just thought i’d introduce meself to everyone on here!! :smiley:

My real name is Martyn, I’m originally from Stonehouse, Gloucestershire but now living in Alderley Edge, Cheshire and work for Bodycote in Stockport & Woodford as a Maintenance Engineer.

I got into trucks when i was about 9 or 10 mainly coz of my step-dad, who works as a low-loder driver for BCL Rail, transporting the various plant around the country.

I’ve got an assesment drive tomorrow morning @ 7am in Bolton for my rigid and im well looking forward to it :smiley: :laughing:

I had one with a company in Stonehouse before I moved so having one up ere :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone heard of Truck Training UK Limited before?? Here’s a link to their website trucktraininguk.com/

Good luck with the assessment :slight_smile:

Good luck with the assesment BriSCAF! :smiley: :wink:

Hi guys, thanks for the support!! :slight_smile:

I got there for 6:30am and the guy never showed up :imp:

Suffice to say, not best amused :angry:

But not to worry, will ring em monday n find out what happened. :confused:

BriSCAF1:
Hi guys, thanks for the support!! :slight_smile:

I got there for 6:30am and the guy never showed up :imp:

Suffice to say, not best amused :angry:

But not to worry, will ring em monday n find out what happened. :confused:

Welcome to Trucknet BriSCAF1. Not familiar with Trucktraining UK, but if they did not show and do not have a very, very good reason I would not go back to them. If you make an arrangement you keep to it, or let people know, strange way to run a business :unamused:

yeap i know them, bob from northmanchester works there company is good you wont have any propblems with them, tell bob the cockney instructor which worked at sterling says ello
truck, red rose and northmanchester are all good.

Welcome to trucknet BriSCAF1 good luck with the assesment. :wink: :laughing: :sunglasses:

by the way bob is the very big one(fat) but bloody good at what he does

Good luck with your assessment Briscaf1
regards derek

are you sure you got the right day, not like bob to let people down at all.
im sure there will be a logical reason for it as they have several trucks working in bolton. and im sure somebody must have been at the yard!!!
by the way which test centre are going to use?
kirkham is good which truck uses, along with bredbury which aint to bad.

I waited outside their yard they share with Burgess Brothers, which is the one they show directions for on their website, but no-one showed :frowning: .

The guy i spoke to was a chap called Phil■■? I’ll ring em tomorrow n find out what happened. I just wana get on n get it done so i can get on driving :frowning: :smiley:

All this waitin around is makin me depressed :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

howdy!! yourself briscaf1 and welcome :wink:
good look with the assesment when you take it m8
i think i would be trying him out for a big discount or
maybe a freeby after being messed about like you
was
but thats just a yorkshiremans way of thinking :wink: :blush: :blush: :blush:

well they are good so you might aswell stick with them and good luck let us all know what happens

Hi Martyn welcome to TruckNet UK :smiley:
Good luck with the assessment drive
and training.

instructor:
well they are good so you might aswell stick with them and good luck let us all know what happens

I wouldn’t, unless they have a cast iron excuse for the no-show and lack of effort to contact him since.

BriSCAF1:
I waited outside their yard they share with Burgess Brothers, which is the one they show directions for on their website, but no-one showed :frowning: .

The guy i spoke to was a chap called Phil■■? I’ll ring em tomorrow n find out what happened. I just wana get on n get it done so i can get on driving :frowning: :smiley:

All this waitin around is makin me depressed :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

We have many discussions about the cost of training on here wouldn’t it be worth investing your money in a company that has more respect than to leave you hanging about mate?

Lucy:

instructor:

I wouldn’t, unless they have a cast iron excuse for the no-show and lack of effort to contact him since.

Neither would I. Unless there was a VERY good excuse, Im talking tornados & spontaneous human combustion. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

hi guys, decided to heed ur advice and not even bother ringin 'em up to find out what happened saturday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got back from an excellent day at work. Shock horror I know :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: !!! The reason being, we had our new furnace delivered today and i got on really well with the lorry driver who taught me a few little tricks of the trade and showed me round his lorry :smiley: !!! Im soooooo excited bout getting on n gettin my test booked up now :smiley: !!

I’ve decided to do my training with Stockport HGV Traning Centre Ltd, as they’re closer and also, have a very good reputation :smiley: !! Guna ring em tomorrow 1st thing and get me assessment drive booked up :smiley: !!!

Cant wait !!! :slight_smile: :laughing: :smiley: :wink:

Good luck BriSCAF, keep us posted! :smiley:

That’s great BriSCAF1 I think you have done the right thing, good luck and let us know how it goes. :wink: :laughing: :sunglasses: