Just to introduce myself

Hia all,

My name is Mick, I am a newbie to the website and have found it very useful so far…its great!

I have recently passed my theory and HPT, in which I start my training (C) at Bassetts in Stoke-on-Trent on the 13th December with my test on the 17th and then continue to C+E after that…(all being well).

Just hoping that the snow buggers off by then…

Hi Mick, and welcome to the forum.

All the best with your training and test - - and of course the snow will have buggered off by then. Can’t be sure about the fog though!!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hiyyaaa mick_borthwick, well done on passing your theory, hope you enjoy your training & good luck with your test, & welcome :smiley:

Welcome and good luck with the training :slight_smile:

welcome :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
All the best with the training

Rick

Thanks for all of the welcomes!!

Where is everyone from??

Staffordshire here…

Welcome mick
Nice to have you here congrats on Ur passes andgood luck with your training and test
All the best
Jennie x :smiley:

Hello Mick and welcome to TruckNetUK :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good luck with your training , hopefully you will be able to let us know how it goes

FILL YOUR BOOTS LAD ENJOY THE RIDE WELL DONE :wink:

Welcome Mick.
All the best with your training. :wink:

mick_borthwick:
Thanks for all of the welcomes!!

Where is everyone from??

Staffordshire here…

Mick if you update your profile there is a place to write location, so you can either use Stoke or Sfaffs, it can help later on when asking for advice or jobs. Most people will ask things like I am looking for a job without actually telling us where. It is only an option but often helps get a better answer.

Welcome and good luck, from Derbyshire, Yorkshire and occasionally Omnipotent

Thanks Wheelnut, ive dated my profile…

Start my C training on Monday 13th Dec…nail reducing time for me over the weekend, just wana get into it as its taken me over a month to get on my course at Bassetts in Staffordshire.

I will write a diary as I go along for each day…(5 days, with my test nxt friday), so i will either be ■■■■■■ with a pass or a failure LOL

Wish me luck…

Any pointers or tips…all welcome!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to the forums

Just listen to your instructor & ask him /her any questions along the way ( as that is what you are paying for ) relax & enjoy it

Good luck

Thanks…for that…

Yep paying for all of it myself…

Hia all,

First day went ok, a few niggles with the 4-over-4 gearbox…

Second Day not so good, making basic stupid mistakes and not enough forward planning :-{
Reversing went good, easier than I thought!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better…umm snow giving out for Friday 17th (test day).

Good luck with your training and test mate. :wink:

Test tomorrow, [zb]ing myself :unamused:

The auto-censor is set to ‘catch’ certain words including the one you wanted to use. :wink:
As per forum Rule #3 on re-spelling and ‘doctoring’ to dodge the auto-censor, I’ve had to manually edit your post to remove the dodge. dd.

Good luck mate, relax and do you’re best, show him what you have learnt over the week and show him how good you can drive. Let us know how you get on, goodluck :slight_smile:

mick_borthwick:
Test tomorrow, [zb]ing myself :unamused:

The auto-censor is set to ‘catch’ certain words including the one you wanted to use. :wink:
As per forum Rule #3 on re-spelling and ‘doctoring’ to dodge the auto-censor, I’ve had to manually edit your post to remove the dodge. dd.

Good luck on your LGV driving test. :smiley: :wink:

Hi mate, how did you get on? was it cancelled? we had alot of snow here today and still coming down heavy now! hope all went well.