How often do you drink while on nights out

i’ve recently stopped carrying beer with me in the cab so most nights i don’t bother drinking at all or if i do i’ll walk to the nearest pub for a pint. i find i sleep better without the need to ■■■■ out the window in the early hours.

There wasn’t an opportunity for me to vote. I enjoy a drink as much as anyone and if there is a bar/pub/club or whatever where i park i will be in it. I love a social drink. However i don’t get drunk when i’m working the next day and nor have i ever carried beer with me, or have beer in the house.

Hardly ever bother in winter however in summer its a different ball game, always try and find a pub but only go and have a couple of pints. Got ratted once last year though whilst parked in Newbury, but didnt need to drive until 1400 the next day, so had time to sober up,but the guy who parked next to me and I went out with, was gone for 6 the next morning :open_mouth:

I always have a bottle of wine under the bunk, but I rarely drink it, the bottle I have has been unopened for well over a month now. I much prefer to have a cuppa at night. I tend to drink at home these days, usually a glass of wine while cooking Sunday lunch and another while eating. Other than that hardly ever touch any.

I normally have at least 12 cans in my fridge, just in case of emergencies… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I wont drink more than 3 tins, if its an early start, however I have witnessed people getting completely trollied at a few of the well known pub cafes and being gone when I get up at 6 or 7!!!
We ahve all done it at least once and most wont do it again… :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
I did it once and had to say I had a dodgy stomach, they left me where I was for 12 hours, thank-god!!!

[ usually a glass of wine while cooking Sunday lunch

Sorry but ive got this image in my head of “the galloping gourmet” ,wearing a pinnie, cooking camion stew :laughing:

Suedehead:
[ usually a glass of wine while cooking Sunday lunch

Sorry but ive got this image in my head of “the galloping gourmet” ,wearing a pinnie, cooking camion stew :laughing:

PMSL…classic!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s very rare i have a drink on a school night.
However, A couple of weeks ago i was parked up near the seatruck dock in Liverpool.
I spoke to one of our drivers and told him where i was, So he said he’ll join me for a pint. 10 minutes later, The phone rings, “are you going to the pub”? “i am” says me. “hang on, i’m on my way”.
It was a good night, but a bloody awfull next day.
The funny thing was. There could have been a joke made about “an englishman, an irishman, and a scotsman” in a pub in Liverpool.
I was the englishman, by the way. The other two were not. :laughing:

Phil where is the ‘seatruck dock’?

Mike-C:

Well that’s not it’s official name. But it’s the far end of seaforth dock, Although it’s now seperate from seaforth.
Millers bridge area.

top one for me
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

VERY VERY rarely drink when parked up cause im bad enough at getting up in the morning without it…im pretty much teetotal,but do like a social drink some weekends but even that is rare nowadays.
i’ve been to a few places where drivers have been lashing it up til closing time and have been starting work at 2-3 in the morning :open_mouth:

limeyphil:

Mike-C:

Well that’s not it’s official name. But it’s the far end of seaforth dock, Although it’s now seperate from seaforth.
Millers bridge area.

Had a few canny nights out in Ninas (sp) and whatever it’s called now. I don’t count how much I drink, it’s normally a lateish start like as it’s well after 8.30 before everything gets going in Liverpool. The best nights are when there’s a problem with the Ireland boats, had some very funny nights there.

i use to have a good session when i was weekend out over the water, but then i didn’t have to drive for 2 days, but now back in u.k. i dont touch a drop at all, i think the last drink was over christmas, the risks are too high to bother and i don’t miss it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I do not see a problem having a pint if there is a pub close to where you park…Hic… :blush:

Smee:
I do not see a problem having a pint if there is a pub close to where you park…Hic… :blush:

And that’s where the careful planning comes in :smiley:

Never

i always keep a 4 or 8 pack in the fridge…ain’t that what it’s for :unamused: :wink: one maybe two tinnies on a night out depending on how long parked up for…nowt wrong with that me thinks,although as already mentioned,the things you witness in these cafe/bar’s unbelivable!!

Never, we have a no alcohol policy, its one of the better one we have that I agree with

wont touch the stuff when park"d up or driving the nxt day, itsnt that often i drink anyway :cry: