Drinking?

How many of you take a few cans of lager or similar with you for the nights out?

There’s no judgement in this question I’m merely curious. I don’t drink very often and equally don’t night out very often.

I 'spose this question is prompted by two things, seeing a bloke passing me swigging what looked like a can of Foster’s and seeing a pic on the photo thread of a can of lager lying on the bunk.

Thank you.

Bale Bandit:
How many of you take a few cans of lager or similar with you for the nights out?

There’s no judgement in this question I’m merely curious. I don’t drink very often and equally don’t night out very often.

I 'spose this question is prompted by two things, seeing a bloke passing me swigging what looked like a can of Foster’s and seeing a pic on the photo thread of a can of lager lying on the bunk.

Thank you.

When running Spain I used to start the trip home with a case of red or two, strangely not all Ever made it , and it didn’t need keeping chilled. A glass when reading before sleep time was always good for me so my doctor said.

During the summer, I like a couple of bottles of Henry Westons, chilled down under the A/C for an hour. In the winter it’s a nice cup of Coffee with my Pot Noodle or Irish Stew.

Most of the year I stick to a cup of tea in the evening, however, with the sunny weather I enjoy a couple of Brothers strawberry ciders, nicely chilled.

Not been adverse to picking up a 4 pack near the end of the shift, park up, log off and crack open a can :smiley:

If a driver parks up, has a meal and a couple of cans and its out of their system by the time they start driving the next day then go for it :smiley:

Safety is only a problem if the driver still has alcohol in their system the next day/shift and these days the cops are on the ball with that issue

I always carry a few tins in the fridge.
this week I have consumed 3.
if Im at a truck stop with a bar...and one of my mates is in,well usually sink 2 or 3

I rarely drink but I’ll have a couple of smokes on a night out.

Bale Bandit:

Thank you.

theres your answer,you don’t drink much,you view a few cans as a lot,it’s nothing,if you drink no a regular basis you should be able to tip them down without a 2 nd thought :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,

Very rarely night out but if I did I would occasionally have a beer. Rarely drink when not driving though so certainly wouldn’t have more than the odd bottle.

Gotta keep slim (ish) :smiley:

At least two bottles of wine a night. I need it to cope with the incredible stress in my awful job. As you were.

switchlogic:
At least two bottles of wine a night. I need it to cope with the incredible stress in my awful job. As you were.

There is the explanation for shaky vids Luke :laughing:

brados:

switchlogic:

Ah no, the shakiness is the Tina (crystal meth to you normos) :wink:

switchlogic:

brados:

switchlogic:

Ah no, the shakiness is the Tina (crystal meth to you normos) :wink:

Well that’s okay then … :grimacing:

I drink Tenants super whilst driving an when I park up I crack open a bottle of water

I find a few pink gins help the day go by. And half a dozen singapore slings before bed do the trick.

don’t forget a good shake before bed to

dozy:

Bale Bandit:

Thank you.

theres your answer,you don’t drink much,you view a few cans as a lot,it’s nothing,if you drink no a regular basis you should be able to tip them down without a 2 nd thought :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,

Aggressive much?

Bale Bandit:

dozy:

Bale Bandit:

Thank you.

Aggressive much?

Ignore him. He would have posted that comment ■■■■■■ :smiley:

Pidou is my friend… :sunglasses: :smiley: