How long would you wait

at a set of traffic lights the other night. well they all seem to be working apart from the ones i was waiting at after what seemed forever probably about ten mins they still hadnt changed what would you do in that situation.just wait or go through them if the road was clear

HAIRYGORILLA:
at a set of traffic lights the other night. well they all seem to be working apart from the ones i was waiting at after what seemed forever probably about ten mins they still hadnt changed what would you do in that situation.just wait or go through them if the road was clear

a tuff one for me if there is a camera i would wait for another person to go first

Get out smash the light’s then go :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

check for camera then go

The ones on the M6/A66 junction seem to change when you approach them the trouble is they change to red even when nothing is coming anywhewre near them from another direction a ■■■■■■■ stupid and pointless place to have them on at 2a.m. if you ask me i quite often drive through them as theres no cameras there.

Several times running into Manchester on the A57 ( from Woodhead direction early in the morning ) to turn onto ring road to go to New Smithfield the lights didn’t change to green, I always waited for them to sequence twice if they didn’t change then as soon as the green for straight ahead came on and the way was clear I went.