Hours Guard Auction For Charrideeee

I’m off the road again…in a good way, I’m going back to my old job (not truck related). Some of you know what that’s all about, but I don’t want to make a song and dance about it…suffice to say, my family and I are hugely relieved and happy about it. It puts paid to over a year of the worst stress I’ve ever known.

Anyway, I have a 2 or 3 month old TS2 which will just end up getting shelved so I thought it would be a nice gesture to auction it and give the proceeds to the East Coast Truckers charity.
There is no box with it (it got a bit tatty in the post so I binned it) however all the bits are there with it (i.e. the Hours Guard, the USB lead, Ciggy lighter adapter for charging, the windscreen mount, instruction booklet and guarantee card), it has the latest PCB installed and works just fine. It’s in “as new” condition. The only thing I don’t have is the installation CD for the computer but to be honest, I downloaded the latest software from Davey Drivers website for free and used that instead of the CD.

Come on then folks, a really really brilliant piece of kit no trucker who uses tachograph should be without. I have found it invaluable and I’ve had virtually NO INFRINGEMENTS since I started using it! …that’s right, NO INFRINGEMENTS!

Please remember it’s for a great cause too, so don’t be shy with those bids!! Please bid by PM and I’ll announce the winner next week sometime.

…and we’re off! a bid of £40 is currently the leader!

Thanks mate, top man. Very much appreciated.

When does auction end?

scottishcruiser:
When does auction end?

When it’s maxed out and we’ve raised as much as we can for it…at least a week from today.

Get a bid in!

An unashamed bump to the top! :laughing: :smiley:

Day 2…still at £40.

C’mon you lot, one of you must want one of these things! Remember, it’s the TS02 (all info downloadable to your computer etc). They’re the thick end of £80 to buy new…this one’s only a couple of months old!!

GET A BID IN!!!

Is bidding still going?

Dean Burling:
Is bidding still going?

I should certainly think so Dean, PM Shrek with your bid.

Dean Burling:
Is bidding still going?

Yes it is…Like Scarab says…PM me your best offer.

We’re now on £60 by the way! :smiley:

THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA BID… :frowning:

Dean Burling:

Go a little bit higher, then you’ll be in the lead! :wink: you know you wanna!

Dean Burling:

Mr Vain still has a couple you can bid on :wink:

Another bump to the top for this one!! :smiley:

C’mon guys & gals put a bid in!!!‘:D’

OK…the DHG stands at £60.00

I’ll be finishing the auction this evening at 7:30PM (in time for Top Gear!).

Last chance you lot!!! :smiley:

Shrek well done mate on the job !!!

You working the M1 or M62…lololol

willie_mac:
Shrek well done mate on the job !!!

You working the M1 or M62…lololol

Cheers Willie!

I keep away from the motorways though mate :wink:

Right then…the auction is over…thanks to those who bid.

The winner is teatree at £60.00 Nice one mate! I’ll PM you with details. :smiley:

I’ll bung in £20 to make it up to £80.00…a nice little earner for the ECT! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mr Vain and Co…expect a cheque v.soon!

Shrek:
I’m off the road again…in a good way, I’m going back to my old job (not truck related). Some of you know what that’s all about, but I don’t want to make a song and dance about it…suffice to say, my family and I are hugely relieved and happy about it. It puts paid to over a year of the worst stress I’ve ever known.

Anyway, I have a 2 or 3 month old TS2 which will just end up getting shelved so I thought it would be a nice gesture to auction it and give the proceeds to the East Coast Truckers charity.
There is no box with it (it got a bit tatty in the post so I binned it) however all the bits are there with it (i.e. the Hours Guard, the USB lead, Ciggy lighter adapter for charging, the windscreen mount, instruction booklet and guarantee card), it has the latest PCB installed and works just fine. It’s in “as new” condition. The only thing I don’t have is the installation CD for the computer but to be honest, I downloaded the latest software from Davey Drivers website for free and used that instead of the CD.

Come on then folks, a really really brilliant piece of kit no trucker who uses tachograph should be without. I have found it invaluable and I’ve had virtually NO INFRINGEMENTS since I started using it! …that’s right, NO INFRINGEMENTS!

Please remember it’s for a great cause too, so don’t be shy with those bids!! Please bid by PM and I’ll announce the winner next week sometime.

Good luck back on the darkside Shrek :wink: :wink: