Ahead of the Rumours

Before any rumours run rife :wink: :wink:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … 908#109908

DAVEY DRIVER; THANK YOU , it is a truthful &innocent man who is prepared to state the facts,and although i do not know you personely
You have in my eyes done nothing wrong ,and by publicly stateing the facts and your intentions,this is the act of a honest,truthful, person,
YOU have from me all the best with the future venture and sales of the
drivers hour guard.

Davey thats unfortunate news, I seem to remember some time ago this topic cropping up before! I dont own an hourgaurd as Im no longer driving but thought it was a pretty handy and very useful product. I wish you the very best in the future and I for one would like to be kept informed as to how things map out for you in the future, all the very best mate!

Kev

Well done Dave for a full and frank disclosure of the facts surrounding the unfortunate demise of your company.

It’s a great pity that there aren’t more people out there who are prepared to be as open and honest as you have been.

I’m not in a position to need one of your products yet - I may be in the near future, and I will certainly be in touch when the time comes.

All credit to you, and I wish you well in the future.

Davey,

Sorry to read your news, however, with a product as good as yours is, I can’t imagine this is anything more than a temporary ‘blip’.

Good luck mate; onwards & upwards!!

Sorry to hear the news Davey but I have no doubt you will bounce back.

Good luck.

Hi Davey,

All i can do is wish you well, as the others have done.

Don’t let it worry ya m8, I know you are as honest as the day is long,

The sad cases that are trying to knock you & your business are mostly pathetic fools that couldn’t survivie in the real world whilst playing critic to those that have the get up & go to do something.

As Neil said, you WILL bounce back - what goes around etc :smiley: :smiley:

Noo fella Geordie.Divvent wurry,cos I think ya’ll be all reet. :slight_smile:

Sorry that things have turned out the way they have Davey,but I’ve no doubt that you’ll be stronger for the decision you’ve made.I’m sure Ricky and Lucy won’t mind me saying that you’ll no doubt have the support of everyone associated with TruckNet UK,much in the same way you have supported them.

As soon as you get sorted,I trust you’ll be making the big announcement on here?

As the owner of an Hour Guard,I can vouch for the quality of the item,so much so,that until I started driving a desk last year,I never had one infringement against me,so I can imagine any future products will be of the same calibre.

Good luck.

Ken.

Wish you well for the future - honesty always wins in the end.

DITTO all the above DAVEY.

good luck with your new company and personally for now and the future m8.

Good luck with it all mate.

My Company went into Recievership in 2001 and it isn’t as bad as it sounds. I wish you well.

sorry to hear that davey,best of luck mate.

Thanks Everyone it really is heart warming to see support, I’m just sorry that the decision had to be made, but at the end of the day as Val, my wife says, its as if we’ve been cursed and by liquidating voluntarily it leaves us open to restart afresh. :wink:

The total debts are petty at around £5k to other companies and I am prepared to settle them from my own pocket so nobody loses out, It’s just the great help of Lloyds TSB that has caused it to come to this, as they gave a loan guaranteed against my property and now will not move as far as an overdraft increase is concerned. One thing for certain we wont be using them again as you are just a number to them, and never have the same business manager for more than a couple of months. :angry: :angry: :angry:

It’s the end of one chapter in my life but the start of another, luckily this time I am in a position to use past experiences that have learnt me one hell of a lot of things in business. :laughing: :laughing:

I would personally like to thank Rikki and Lucy who have been very very helpful over the past 18 months or so, and I just hope I can repay their kindness in one way or another in the future. Also the members of Trucknet who once again have been very supportive, in my times of depression, believe me when I say that I have not met a majority of the members and yet each and every one of them seem like a personal friend. It’s times like this that you find out who your real friends are. :sunglasses:

I must also Thank Coffeeholic (Neil) who no doubt will be singing the praises of the new timer when he puts it through its pace for the first time, or criticise its faults so we can remedy any problems before its launch, Neil is just about more genned up on the current timer than I am and I designed the ruddy thing Lol :blush: :blush: .

I intend bouncing back as my ditto is “I get knocked down but I get up again aint nobody going to keep me down” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks All, I’m taking the wife away to Berwick for the weekend and will start from scratch Monday :laughing: :laughing: so if I dont reply, I’m not ignoring anyone, its just that I dont have internet access till I get home on Sunday :cry: :cry:

Good Luck Davey :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

For the sake of our licences, hope to see you back and on your feet again soon Davey :wink:.

Thanks All, I’m taking the wife away to Berwick for the weekend

WOW!! Talk about pushing the boat out!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

There is so much strength to be gained from KNOWING you are in the right.

You’ve had a run of rotten luck of late Davey, all the best old boy…

good luck Davey

pam

I can only echo the words that everyone else has said above.

Good luck

Sorry to hear of your recent misfortunes Davey, and hope all goes well for the future. I own one of your timers and it is a cracking bit of kit. Will definately be in the queue for the new ones when they come out.