Ahead of the Rumours

as above good luck davey bring on the new timer

Good luck Davey :smiley:

Hold on in there, lad! A lot of us RELY on the Guard to keep us legal.

But it does go show the old adage :- NEVER employ friends and/or family.

You had a ■■■■■ of a sis… Be thankfull you’re shot of her! :wink:

I for one am looking forward to the new guard, if I have to pay full whack to keep the company going, then so be it, I will :smiling_imp:

I’ve sent in my registration form today. You should get it by Monday, latest. That’s one definate sale at least. :sunglasses:

C’mon all you lot out there! RALLY 'ROUND! Let’s keep this thing going! :laughing:

I’ve put this on the other forum as well. So don’t be too surprised to encounter it twice! Personally, I’d like to shout out from the Hubbard Telescope how good and useful the guard is.

And hurry up Coffeeholic! A lot us are waiting for the new one. Get the skates on, mate!

Good Luck.

Good luck!!! :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Davey,
I for one NEED the hour guard and wish you well in the future.
I will be posting my registration form to you over the weekend and will happily put in the cheque for the full amount with it.I know it may be a while before the new one arrives but I know it will!!

If you’d rather I didn’t send it then just say
but I think there are a few on here that will gladly pay first and wait a while for a great product if this would help?

Good luck mate,by christ you deserve a break.

:smiley:

good luck davey,hope it all works out. :wink:

what goes around comes around!

good luck buddy shame about your family taking you to court just goes to show my favorite saying…

you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family. :frowning:

Wish you all the best with your new Venture ,You can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.
I’ve had to retire from driving or I would be sending my money for your Hourguard all the very best.
regards derek

As above from me too. Good luck to ya Davey. Dont let the [zb]s grind ya down.

Martin

Best wishes for the future Davey, hope it all works out in your favour.