Hope you are all safe and sound!

I hope all the guys trucking down south today are safe and sound in their bunks or home for the day.

Just watched the news and boy what a battering the south took.

Take care and keep trucking

Jacko (Fife, Scotland) :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Hi Jacko,

It was a bit blowy, luckily the furthest south I went was Didcot and that was far enough!
Back home in the warm now ready for a day on the railway work tomoz at high oaks, Rugby.
Hope everyone else is ok… :wink:

well what a day…it started for me at 00.20 hrs and finished late…soon be time for bed. :open_mouth:

Relatively no wind in West/South Yorkshire,and at one point about 11.30am,it was glorious sunshine,and almost cracking the flags.

But either side of this,it was raining,and a bit grey and murky.

Ken.

wrecktech100:
well what a day…it started for me at 00.20 hrs and finished late…soon be time for bed. :open_mouth:

Lightweight. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

I wasn’t working today so didn’t get a chance to play in the weather today, off to work at 02:30 though so should have some fun then.

wasn’t working today so didn’t get a chance to play in the weather today, off to work at 02:30 though so should have some fun then.

steady as you go then. :slight_smile:
i hope no one has a top marker light not working tonight…do they really need fixing at 1 o’clock in the morning? :unamused:

[/quote]

I was down that way all week, arriving on Monday dinnertime. Thought it was a lot of fuss about nothing, myself…But then I would. I’m from the North. :stuck_out_tongue:

What a load of fuss over nothing, for god’s sake, it was a bit of ■■■■■■ wind and rain. I remember growing up in Norfolk and getting on my push bike going to school 5 miles away in frigging blizzards.

This country does not know what bad weather is, the sooner I win the lottery and get from here the better. What a bunch of â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

is this a cue for Dieseldave and me to start the four yorkshiremen sketch :question:

Lucy:
I was down that way all week, arriving on Monday dinnertime. Thought it was a lot of fuss about nothing, myself…But then I would. I’m from the North. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aye there was a Scotsman on the train who said he had to button his cardigan another notch :stuck_out_tongue: