So How Many Have You Seen Today?

Loads gon onto the floor with the high winds that is. For me it’s been three and I’ve done a grand total of 195km’s today. You must have seen more than me :unamused: . What is it with this country and weather :smiling_imp: ?

Think it was a Kozee Sleep 300ft long 7.5 tonner that bit the dust on the M1 this morning. Hope the guy was okay.

I nearly went over with my empty fridge about 9am between Barnsley and Dewsbury on the M1 north. It was wild. One particularly bad gust blew me well into the middle lane from the ribbed hard shoulder line dropping down from J40 to J41 on the M1 and I nearly [zb] my pants :open_mouth: :confused: :laughing:

Seems to have calmed down now - the wind that is.

sorry rob i should have left them beans alone last night glad to say i was tucked up in bed until 9 30 am hehe

:confused: :unamused: :laughing:

Well I managed to stay upright, and I did more empty miles than loaded - as usual - today

It was crazy weather North of the border today. I left the yard at 10 to 8 in a blizzard. Loading in Fife at 10 it was horizontal rain and in Ayshire this afternoon it was glorious sunshine, but a little bit gusty.

Seems we missed out on the really strong winds, but the snow was heavy-duty (if only for an hour or so).

Glad to say I didn’t see any trucks having a lie down at the side of the road.