hi

hi all, ,this post is probably in the wrong place ,couldnt find a new members bit :laughing: ,names steve and i currenlt drive a class 2 mixer in ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ up to the ■■■■■■■■■■ gap,also a good friend of scanny77 only not as argumentative although i hav my moments

Hi Sid and welcome to trucknet, as your not a newbie driver I suppose this is the best place to put your post.

sid33:
hi all, ,this post is probably in the wrong place ,couldnt find a new members bit :laughing: ,names steve and i currenlt drive a class 2 mixer in ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ up to the ■■■■■■■■■■ gap,also a good friend of scanny77 only not as argumentative although i hav my moments

Hi sid33 & welcome to TrucknetUK :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Yes, there is a “new and wannabe” section - but who cares :exclamation: :laughing:

hi Steve :smiley:

ROG:
Yes, there is a “new and wannabe” section - but who cares :exclamation: :laughing:

That’s for new drivers, not new members. We don’t have a forum specifically for new members to introduce themself.

scanny77:

i wondred when youd formally welcome me :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

That’s for new drivers, not new members. We don’t have a forum specifically for new members to introduce themself.

Does that include “New and Improved”? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

Why not?

sid33:

scanny77:

i posted that at 23.15 according to this. im guessing the clock is an hour out and i posted it at 00.15 during my pre-work coffee. i was in bed when you posted this thread

ROG:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

Why not?

Because it’d be downright confusing. :unamused:

Ps. Hi Sid, welcome to the site. :blush: :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

ROG:
Why not?

What for :question: :question: :question:

Hi Sid :smiley:

sid33:

Does he pay you to say that? :smiley:

scanny77:
i posted that at 23.15 according to this. im guessing the clock is an hour out and i posted it at 00.15 during my pre-work coffee.

Or, the clock isn’t an hour out but you have the wrong time zone set in your profile because you never altered it when we move to BST in March. Don’t worry about it now, you’ll be correct again next Sunday. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

sid33:

Does he pay you to say that? :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

youll start him off on one now

scanny77:

sid33:

scanny77:

i posted that at 23.15 according to this. im guessing the clock is an hour out and i posted it at 00.15 during my pre-work coffee. i was in bed when you posted this thread

ok,ill let you off then :laughing:

and thanks everyone for the welcomes,that includes u ritchie

sid33:

scanny77:

sid33:

scanny77:

ok,ill let you off then :laughing:

and thanks everyone for the welcomes,that includes u ritchie

welcome sid 33 youve joined an exclusive club bit like the windsor club off minder !
welc