hgv training

anybody on here heard of simple hgv training based in essex and ealing

redarmy5:
anybody on here heard of simple hgv training based in essex and ealing

Do you mean - easy as hgv - if yes then they are a broker - like what was on the BBC programme ■■?

hi rog,the company is called simple hgv

It’s a broker.

Always go direct to your trainer. Brokers tend to take your money and then spend forever arranging your training. This will normally be arranged, eventually, with a trainer who is working for peanuts. This is how the brokers make their money.

So, find your trainer, go visit = see the trucks and facilities. The ONLY time you should part with your hard earned is on strong recommendation.

Good luck, Pete S

thanks to all of u

redarmy5:
hi rog,the company is called simple hgv

Hi redarmy5,

Given that you seem sure of the name of the company, you might find this link helpful:

:arrow_right: LINK to simple hgv’s address

If I’ve got the company’s name correct, this might also help:

:arrow_right: Link to Google map

If I’ve got the company’s name and address correct, the marker with the letter “A” is right outside their front door, and it doesn’t look like a normal LGV driver training provider to me.

We have a list of LGV training providers who have been recommended by TN members just here:

I can’t comment on “simple hgv” but wouldn’t it be a better idea to consider a company that has been recommended by one of our members on the basis of the company having provided them with a good service?

simplehgv.com/

Remember we are the only training centre in the UK that promises to get you a job within 6 weeks of us getting you that licence!

simplehgv.com/why-choose-us/

Over 45 training centres across the UK

I seem to remember the scammer progamme on the BBC saying that there are no national LGV/HGV training schools !!

ROG:
http://www.simplehgv.com/
!

interesting to see they are using the RHA logo on their website, they don’t seem to be in the list of RHA Associate members in the 2012 Hauliers directory :confused: :confused: :confused: :wink:

dieseldave:
If I’ve got the company’s name and address correct, the marker with the letter “A” is right outside their front door, and it doesn’t look like a normal LGV driver training provider to me.

the address on their website says
maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 66.66,0,0

which appears to be a company providing office services and business support

inbiz.co.uk/centre/ealing

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think we have to be carefull when looking at company registered office addresses. They can, quite legitimately, be private houses, serviced offices, accountants or just about anything anywhere. It means absolutely nothing.

Many years ago, my office was a beaten up touring caravan in the corner of a farmyard with a lorry parked at the side of it. But the quality of the training was as good as it could be - given the lack of facilities and an older truck.

What DOES matter is what they offer. If it’s a pack of lies with a fancy website, it should be shut down and the owners put in a field and shot.

My point is that it is the substance of the offering that matters - not the office address.

Have a great week everyone - - unless you’re a dishonest broker. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

That’s true Peter, although personally I would much sooner deal with someone operating from a beaten up caravan than someone using an office services company :wink:

Although as we have said many times before the most important thing about choosing a trainer is a visit to see the vehicles and chat to the trainer !

most important thing about choosing a trainer is a visit to see the vehicles and chat to the trainer !

Like he said! :laughing: :laughing: