Hgv driver cpc north east

Can anyone suggest the cheapest /most affordable cpc periodic cpc course in the north east uk area?
The quotes vary widely, some rediculiously expensive.
Thanks
Cleveland/County Durham areas.

I got offered it for £70 per day from my agency thats £350 per week. With 15 drivers, thats £5250 a week they`re getting! I declined, and I may say to my shame that I used some intemperate language in doing so.

Balls to it. :angry:

What about System Training based at Queensway House, Skippers Lane in Middlesbrough, cheap and run courses on a regular basis

Get a job at Elddis they do it for Free :smiley:

Although it may take awhile they have 10 drivers every mon till they get through all of us

doin mine through tyne & wear lgv on felling bypass

truckers boy:

Check out the certificates on the reception wall last time I was in there they were out of date and I cancelled my course

oldsid:

truckers boy:

Check out the certificates on the reception wall last time I was in there they were out of date and I cancelled my course

will do while im checking out natalie the receptionist aswell haha + gettin mine free so am not fused :wink:

System were good, came recommended, actually made things enjoyable

Try Geoff @ adapt north east at Hexham He still has his feet on the ground and puts a bit of humour into it and the best bit is I havent found cheaper (yet) :smiley:

Chartwise in the Team Valley… much cheaper then Tyne and Wear LGV

chartwise-online.com/cpc

Ask for Chris.

ps… tell him Paul recommended his course

I posted last week with the same questions, and I have found Chartwise as well . They look promising. :smiley:

I have also found the following:

www.ugetraining.co.uk.

:bulb: Reliable and friendly company we used was TMS ■■■■■■■ based in Northumberland. They offer training either on your own premises or in their own class room. Distance is no object and trainers are very approachable. They offer a varied range of courses as well as CPC Training at very reasonable rates. Contact details can be found on their website.

truckerjim:
I posted last week with the same questions, and I have found Chartwise as well . They look promising. :smiley:

I have also found the following:

ugetraining.co.uk.

Has anyone actually looked at this lot http://www.a690.co.uk

I’ve just spent half an hour on their website. They can’t even be contacted. No phone numbers, no email. All you can do is fill in a lengthy enquiry form. As far as I can make out they will take a £20 booking fee (non-refundable), you give them all their details then they ‘find’ you a course.

This is what their website says: “Once you have completed Steps 1,2,3 and 4 (filled in Enquiry Form, paid your deposit, completed Enrolment Form and paid your course fee balance) we will then find you a place on the next available course.”. You don’t even get a place on a course until you pay the full balance. They are asking £300 for all 35 hours.

They also say there are 49 modules … anyone know what that’s all about? I didn’t think there was a fixed list of modules?

Their website also says “In theory a driver who completes a 5 day Monday to Friday course (and gains the required score in theory tests) would have completed what is neccessary to gain full Driver CPC.” Does anyone know what this theory test is?

As for the other ones - http://www.ugetraining.co.uk - from their website they look a better outfit. You can even ring and talk to the trainers direct. No cloak and dagger pay a deposit before we speak to you stuff.

I know which ones I’d deal with!!

He does it

teamtrainlgv.co.uk/

also Driver hire in either Newcastle or Teeside

Try the North East Logistics Academy Limited (Ex Roberts Training) Email: Logisticsacademy@yahoo.co.uk.
01642 790333. Located in the old RN Supply Depot, Eaglescliffe, TS16 0RW.

animal:
He does it

teamtrainlgv.co.uk/

Are you sure Team Train is still around as I never got a reply from them when I inquired? I heard you had to remortgage your house to use Driver Hire? :open_mouth:

truckerjim:

animal:
He does it

teamtrainlgv.co.uk/

Are you sure Team Train is still around as I never got a reply from them when I inquired? I heard you had to remortgage your house to use Driver Hire? :open_mouth:

Driver hire cost me £55 all in

Team Train were still around in june

animal:

truckerjim:

animal:
He does it

teamtrainlgv.co.uk/

Driver hire cost me £55 all in

Team Train were still around in june

It must depend on the different Driver Hire offices as some down south charge almost £90. I think you get it cheaper if you are driving for them