Heston services m4

right been here 2 hours and am now BORED ok i dont normally do services but as i cant do anything till tomorrow morning i though sodit im not sitting on industrial estate for the best part of 18 hrs with no facilities anyone passing london bound pop in if you want a brew ill be here till around 6am or msn wil be on
rant officially over thank you

mind your tyres and wheels mate ,last time i stayed there the old bill come round asking if i had seen any travellers ? i said no why ? he said there nicking spare wheels and selling them on, sure enough hour later there back with them checking wheels against the wagons parked up ans yes they did match the ones missing !!

last time I was there, richard hammond was filming with a red london bus for top gear :smiley:

Watch out Tyre!!! :open_mouth: I live near Heston MSA, I regular visit Heston MSA in Weekends cos about 15 - 30 Willi Betz lorries parking up for weekend! and they are on tab of parking fee Moto.

Heston MSA is rubbish! :confused:

Ben (Willi Betz Fan)

Now if it was me, I would’ve struck up a conversation with another driver or few drivers earlier in the night. The majority of you are there for the same thing : summat to eat, watch tele/pass the time and then sleep, so with the exception of those that are already asleep/yawning lots/curtains already pulled and the miserable gets, most drivers are usually happy for some company and to share a few stories.

I can’t remember the last time I found myself stopped for the night, bored and nothing to do. The last time I used an MSA for a night stop was somewhere round the Carlisle area. I saw a guy with a left hook English plated Topliner trying to blind side it into a bay between myself and a trucker on his good side so I jumped out and watched his blind side and guided him in. We got chatting like you do and he invited me in to watch a Peter Kay DVD and share a few beers with him. So he’s got his tele/dvd combi sat on his steering wheel, wires and inverters all over the shop, he’s sat on the box in the middle with his cooking gear eat making some pasta (and making me some too even though I told him not to) and I’m sat in the passenger seat chatting with one of my own cans in my hand and we’re wetting ourselves laughing at Peter Kay like you do :laughing: .

Before we know it, it’s nearly 1.30am, my 8 cans gone (he’s had two, I’ve had the rest), all his 330ml bottled beer gone (lost count of how many he had :smiley: ) and a superb night is over and it’s wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy past bed time :open_mouth: . We exchanged phone numbers and still keep in touch to this day :slight_smile:

That’s the way to do it :smiley: (although maybe not so many beers - ‘might’ have been a tiny bit over the limit when I set off in the morning :open_mouth: :smiley: )

Cheers.

Rob K:
That’s the way to do it :smiley: (although maybe not so many beers - ‘might’ have been a tiny bit over the limit when I set off in the morning :open_mouth: :smiley: )

Cheers.

:imp: :imp:

TC:

Rob K:

Cheers.

:imp: :imp:

:open_mouth: