Here we go again 3rd attempt

Hi guy’s me again.

I bet you all of you must be sick and tired of me by now?
I have been intouch with a different training school and they have offered to
help me out with my situation, as you all know the expense i have spent so far in excess of £1,000. which by the way i dont have (credit card) i can have a 2
hour lesson on saturday 11th june and another 2 hour lesson on the 14th and a test on the 14th june at 2.30, result. No other training school wanted to know
any thing less than a full weeks training so i do appreciate this company.
I have paid £291 for 4 hours training and a test but i am happy with that and that’s all that matter’s yea? As you all can tell i am determind to pass this ■■■■■■■ test if it’s the last thing i ever do,the way i look at it this is life it aint a trial run there aint gonna be a second chance in life is there? So its all on again for june 14th at 2.30 i will have to get used to the different truck now
but its a renault with a 4 over 4 so it is a easier box than my last training vehicle. As i drive a class2 at the moment and they dont have any use for a class1 so, dont have any my boss has found out that i am learning to take the test and it is real awkward now as he and my forman are being a bit strange towards me as they know when i pass YES I DID SAY WHEN I PASS) that i will be off as i have been there for the last 13 years…
if any one thinks i am being a pain in the but with me post’s just let me know
and i will take a back seat for a while.
all the best vig.

Vig, can I ask why you are changing driving school and not just booking a retest with your existing school?

Good luck,hope it work’s out for you.And no we ain’t fed up with your post’s,that’s what the forum’s are for.Keep posting and let us know how your getting on.Just one tip,if you can get out with a class1 driver between now and the test,it could help you pass on the 14th.Mayby one of the local guy’s on here from Wales could help you out.

well done as everyone has said it will be worth it in the end … if, sorry when i see you at some service station at some god forsaken time in the morning let me be the first to buy you a drink …

you will definately need some lead boots for june then … think i will auction them off on ebay lol

kitkat:
Good luck,hope it work’s out for you.And no we ain’t fed up with your post’s,that’s what the forum’s are for.Keep posting and let us know how your getting on.Just one tip,if you can get out with a class1 driver between now and the test,it could help you pass on the 14th.Mayby one of the local guy’s on here from Wales could help you out.

As kitkat says no one will get fed up with you posting m8 as its more annoying when someone dosent post for a while and you wonder how it all turns out (I reckon truck drivers are worst than old women for a bit of gossip lol).
As for going out with a local driver I think that sounds like a good way to get a bit of extra training for the test if you can find someone willing.
As you probably know ive only just passed the bendy test myself and im currently driving class 2 out of swansea so i wouldnt be an option but if I could have helped I would have m8.
good luck with the training vig and keep us posted

its good to hear how you are getting on vig

good luck

Keep us posted Vig and good luck with the next test, sounds like a good deal to me.

LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE has posted please keep us posted,and the best of luck mate.

As everyone has said, it’s not a pain and your not a pain, so keep posting. Good luck with the new Instructor, and keep us posted how you get on with the Renault. :smiley:

Good luck vigfanbke with the training and test :smiley:

All the best to ya :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

mrpj:
Vig, can I ask why you are changing driving school and not just booking a retest with your existing school?

mrpj, I suggest you read:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11228

good luck vigfanbke
3rd time lucky and all that

All the best Vig, like mezzzz said 3rd time lucky. And keep your posts comin’ you aint a pain.
Good luck :smiley: :smiley: Its in the bag this time. :smiley:

Good luck with the test Vig, and don’t you dare go anywhere :wink:.

MrFlibble:

mrpj:

mrpj, I suggest you read:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11228

True, but in his last test he was very unlucky to fail as I think he had a new instructor, hence my question.

I suggest YOU look here and get YOUR facts straight BEFORE posting
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11456