Help with finding a 143 4x2 any condition? to refurb please

hi im looking for a scania 143 4x2 any age and condition to refurbish. anyone know of any out there which arnt sat at an exporters yard who want over much money for them.

Also has anyone got any information on J105 MRO a scania R113m 360 centurion number 27.

hi try smith brothers services 0151 424 5945 they got a green & white streamline

sorry new camera wrong setting should be in colour green & white
now it has been de/lettered got spotlights in bumper and swedish style wheeltrims on front and super deluxe on rear deffo worth a look :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

its abit to much matey, am lookin for a cheap one £2500 to 3500. thats why i dont mind if its abit of a ratter.

Have a look here

atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/tr … 3331166674

i know its more than you wanted to pay but it also says he has 20 like it so might get one cheaper, other than this there have been a few on ebay lately

thanks for the link i’ll have a look. anymore though out there let me know cheers.

Try these guys, they deal a lot with older units for export including a few 143’s.

http://www.mwtractors.com

ive rang them already the yellow topliner which looks like a ratter is up for 6000 so i didnt bother going anywhere near it :confused:

Have you tried RC Tuxfords? They do a lot of rougher looking ones but I can’t see any on their site just now, worth giving them a call though.

euroscot:
Try these guys, they deal a lot with older units for export including a few 143’s.

http://www.mwtractors.com

I wonder how much that F16 1991 H plate Globtrotter went for??..

mwtractors.com/deals.html

Anyone care to take an educated guess?? :wink:

i’ll give them a try cant see me getting anywhere though exporters tend to want top money for rough trucks :confused: i dont mind getting a rough un just not paying top prices if you catch my drift.

Ironic isn’t the word, obviously way too late but I was trying to sell an F reg 143 450 Topline 4x2 a couple of years ago and not to put too fine a point on it, it would have beeen easier to get shut of ‘the pox’!!

It didn’t have any rot and still had it’s top bunk & a reasonably good interior, so for it’s age it was in great condition & ran like a Swiss watch. All the exporters that advertise in the C/M wanted to give around £1,500 for it and it really was was a tidy old truck, I told them all to ‘bog off’ and held out for a better offer I eventually got £2,800 for it from a local breaker, he sold it to an Arab and it ended up heading to the M/E on a ‘flat rack’ container.

Wish I still had it :cry:

Ross.

Scania27:
its abit to much matey, am lookin for a cheap one £2500 to 3500. thats why i dont mind if its abit of a ratter.

I think you will struggle to find one for that price…even a rough one as they are getting very sought after… :open_mouth:

i’ll keep looking but i know i’ll have to up my price range tbh, i would of had your f redg topliner straight away mate :confused:

come on anyone know of any posting.php?mode=reply&f=35&t=45185#

found this one 6 x 2 though cheapest ive seen in a while too

search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww … yword=R143