Wanted Scania 143 for sale

Now I am looking to buy a scania 143 to restore for a fairly average price, Ive tried donedeal.ie ebay etc but cant seem to find what am looking for.

Basically I am after a 4x2 streamline/topline or a 6x2 short door topline I dont mind if its out of test. I all it needs is to be running and the cab to be half decent (meaning not that rotten that its gonna need a new cab).

I hope someone can point me in the right direction of one

if I get one this is how Iam going to restore it (or similar hence 4x2)

so, basically, cutting through the crap, you are wanting a Scania 143 of any variant, to buy and restore :wink:

I have one that has been parked up since i tested it last september doing nothing. Buyer would have to collect though i cant deliver.

richmond:
I have one that has been parked up since i tested it last september doing nothing. Buyer would have to collect though i cant deliver.

Ummmmm I wonder where we would have to collect it from Karl?

Mick Moody has a fully restored 143 - 500 streamline up for sale- although I suspect the asking price will make your eyes water

Rikki-UK:
Mick Moody has a fully restored 143 - 500 streamline up for sale- although the asking price will make your eyes water

FTFY :wink:

richmond:

can you give directions to where you parked it? Keys are in the battery box?

richmond:

thought you was goin to get that ?

Its going to be a night out job, i have myself forgotten where i put it, and it is on the to do list, it had just gone through test before it shipped out…

About 4 weeks ago i saw a white 143, 450 i think, pulling a load into tesco, Harford Bridges Norfolk, and thought to myself what a tidy truck, not that it will help you in your quest, but just thought i would mention it.

Cornish haulier Neil Hart has one parked in his yard that could do with a bit of tidying. I believe it belongs to Clive James, one of his drivers. Worth a call perhaps as times are hard down here.

~ Craig

Ian at North West Commercials Preston Lancs has a 143 for sale.

dieseldoctor34:
About 4 weeks ago i saw a white 143, 450 i think, pulling a load into tesco, Harford Bridges Norfolk, and thought to myself what a tidy truck, not that it will help you in your quest, but just thought i would mention it.

Thanks for that, it might help…