HELP WANTED HIAB WAGON STOLEN

HELLO ALL, MY WAGON HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM BURY,LANCASHIRE. IT IS A 18 TON FLATBED WITH A BONFIGLIOLI 20TON PER METRE CRANE ON IT. REG NO. R548 UOC IT IS GREY CAB(EXT BT) WITH A WHITE CRANE,RED BODY, AND RED SIGN WRITING SAYING FOR HIRE AND MOBILE NUMBER. CRANE SERIAL NUMBER IS 2303. OPERATORS DISC HAS ALSO GONE WITH IT TOO.THE DRIVERS QUARTER PANEL HAS BEEN SMASHED AND THEY MUST OFF CUT THE STEERING WHEEL AS I HAVE LOCK AND CHAIN ALSO INSTALLED. ANOTHER THING WIPERS DON`T WORK AS I REMOVE FUSE COS THEY ARE FAULTY AND ARE ALWAYS ON.

IT WENT AT 10:16PM ON 23/11/2009 FROM JERICHO, BURY ANY INFO PLEASE TEXT OR RING ME ON 07818266819 OR 0161 762 5227.
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS AND I KNOW THAT THEY MAY ONLY BE A SLIM CHANGE OF GETTING THIS BACK BUT I AM A ONE MAN BAND AND I CANNOT EARN ANY MONEY WITHOUT IT, I HAVE TO CANCEL MY JOBS FOR THIS WEEK NOW HAS NO WAGON TO USED.

have you got photo [was you on shiply ]sorry about your lost will look out when in uk 2 units was stolan from flintshire over weekend on here somewhere [in germany] LOOK OUT :frowning: :frowning:

Clarkie have you been down Pimhole in bury around the scrap yards, also have a look around the back of the mill at bottom of Bamford road heywood, its only mile or so from Jericho. Several stolen trucks have turned up in and around Heywood over the years

wa make of truck is it ■■

Leyland daf 55, 210bhp on a R reg the wagon is very noticeable as it has a grey cab with red writing on saying FOR HIRE and hs my contact no. 07818266819. it has a flasher in the middle of cab and one round beacon over the passenger side. The crane is a big 20ton per metre bonfigiloli and is colour white and red, the o/s hyrdraulic leg the slider has a cracked in it and the hiab has been welded in different places all over it. The back is about 21ft colour red and has one toolbox at rear,it has a plastic basket fastner at back of cab. And there were 3 sets of chains and some ladders but these are abit dented.
Does anybody know how i can upload pictures on here as i post a picture on it.

Thanks

picture of the stolen truck

lets hope its found my advice would be ring around local scrap yards as they have to log regastrations down so might come across it if someone uses it to take some scrap in cant see them been daft enough to leave plates on but never no

Well i know all the people at local yards and told everyone i know who drive there own wagons to look out for mine. The thing is that you cannot see the wagon from the main road at all and i feel and think it is someone who knows me or knows that i sometimes park the wagon at home when i do early starts.
There is somewhere in haslingden i been told about and i be going up there tomoz. I had a chain and a solid lock around the steering wheel and handle so the truck may have a broken steering wheel where they have to cut it.
Question. Does anybody know where i can hire another wagon from in my area prefer. Must be at least hiab capable of lifting 6ton as i have work to do. And since this is the very first time this has happen to me, and some people said my insurance will paid for a wagon on hire as i am fully comp. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Thanks to all who have help and given info so far, cheers
Tracey

clarkie:
Well i know all the people at local yards and told everyone i know who drive there own wagons to look out for mine. The thing is that you cannot see the wagon from the main road at all and i feel and think it is someone who knows me or knows that i sometimes park the wagon at home when i do early starts.
There is somewhere in haslingden i been told about and i be going up there tomoz. I had a chain and a solid lock around the steering wheel and handle so the truck may have a broken steering wheel where they have to cut it.
Question. Does anybody know where i can hire another wagon from in my area prefer. Must be at least hiab capable of lifting 6ton as i have work to do. And since this is the very first time this has happen to me, and some people said my insurance will paid for a wagon on hire as i am fully comp. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Thanks to all who have help and given info so far, cheers
Tracey

you could speak to your insurance company hiab lorrys are expenive to rent if you via insurance claim it could go up try auctions propley get one cheap there have you infomed police contact m6 tolls darford tunnel reg no you ring haulage companys see if they got a hiab lorry for rent doo you know how long before you get payout i be on line [in germany] :grimacing:

Clarkie bury car and van hire on Walmersley road do Trucks not sure if they have hi ab though but worth a try. you could try speaking to Star autos at pimhole. last time i went past his yard there were a few standing he may rent you one.

i would check with your insurance company first and ask for it in writing that they will cover the costs of hire for another truck including hiab , you may find they will sort it all out for you if there decent outfit or claim for loss of earnings maybe .

clarkie:
HELLO ALL, MY WAGON HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM BURY,LANCASHIRE. IT IS A 18 TON FLATBED WITH A BONFIGLIOLI 20TON PER METRE CRANE ON IT. REG NO. R548 UOC IT IS GREY CAB(EXT BT) WITH A WHITE CRANE,RED BODY, AND RED SIGN WRITING SAYING FOR HIRE AND MOBILE NUMBER. CRANE SERIAL NUMBER IS 2303. OPERATORS DISC HAS ALSO GONE WITH IT TOO.THE DRIVERS QUARTER PANEL HAS BEEN SMASHED AND THEY MUST OFF CUT THE STEERING WHEEL AS I HAVE LOCK AND CHAIN ALSO INSTALLED. ANOTHER THING WIPERS DON`T WORK AS I REMOVE FUSE COS THEY ARE FAULTY AND ARE ALWAYS ON.

IT WENT AT 10:16PM ON 23/11/2009 FROM JERICHO, BURY ANY INFO PLEASE TEXT OR RING ME ON 07818266819 OR 0161 762 5227.
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS AND I KNOW THAT THEY MAY ONLY BE A SLIM CHANGE OF GETTING THIS BACK BUT I AM A ONE MAN BAND AND I CANNOT EARN ANY MONEY WITHOUT IT, I HAVE TO CANCEL MY JOBS FOR THIS WEEK NOW HAS NO WAGON TO USED.

any news yet keep us informed

No there is no news yet. I have done an advert in my local cafes just so other drivers can see it and they may see it on there travels. Also insurance will not pay for the hire cost of another vehicle until and if i get my back has it is class as a fault claim as they cannot claim any money back from anyone, unlike if you hve an accident which they can claim against someone else for the cost.
Thanks for asking i will keep people inform of any thing.cheers

clarkie:
No there is no news yet. I have done an advert in my local cafes just so other drivers can see it and they may see it on there travels. Also insurance will not pay for the hire cost of another vehicle until and if i get my back has it is class as a fault claim as they cannot claim any money back from anyone, unlike if you hve an accident which they can claim against someone else for the cost.
Thanks for asking i will keep people inform of any thing.cheers

did you ring m6 tolls cctv

Hello All, I still have no wagon yet :frowning: due to insurance comany HSBC been a pain in the back side :imp: . But i wonder if you truckers can keep a eye out for the vehicle still as i had a several reports of a friend who i see now and then (he didnt know the truck was stolen i havent seen him for a while). He said he seen it coming back over the tops to Bury i persume or to rochdale he swears it was my wagon with a blue 20ft container on it as it is the only one i every seen like it and people who know me, know my wagon. This was 2 weeks ago :open_mouth: and also in december last year about 2 weeks before xmas it was seen again in chadderton went there but nothing there.Again this was 2 wks later when i was told about it. I think the people who have took it may of put different plates and took of the writing or at least no phone on it, as that be stupid to keep it on. But i got a letter from insurance on 1st march saying the HPI resigter has confirm it been recovered and get in touch with the police, i did this but the police do not know or isnt on there system as being found, so i am abit confused and i feel that someone is still using it but on different plates. So more info here on truck to allow people to look at it and spot defects with it : the n/s front bottom fog light one is broken (hole in it), it had a crack in windscreen behind n/s wiper it is hard to see. The gear lever/linkage i had only just replace with another one which is green(same colour as walworks wagon,it came of one of them). It may have a very bad repaired job done on exhuast on the link just under the gearbox. And 1 more the chassis up to the cab is red and under the cab is grey as i couldnt be bother painting under the cab. So if any one is driving around the rochdale, burnley,blackburn and oldham areas just keep a eye out for me, even if you think it may be like mine then you can ring me on 07818266819 and try and take note on the registration so i can check it out with a friend who is with the police. If i can recovered it i will pay a reward of £1000 to the person who leads me with info to my wagon (dont worry u do not have to go court or anything). I have my own ways of dealing with scum that nick peoples items. Cheers and sorry for the long post but i though i give you people a update.

Try looking around the local ■■■■■ sites.

john_costigan:

thats racist…and not recomended…by now the crane and truck would be seperated and crane boxed up on its way to the desert and the truck cut to bits…
hope yer get a result soon enough

diggertony:

john_costigan:

thats racist…and not recomended…by now the crane and truck would be seperated and crane boxed up on its way to the desert and the truck cut to bits…
hope yer get a result soon enough

How is it racist :unamused: :unamused: ■■■■■■ take what they want when they want, no ones accusing ■■■■■■ just simply stating the obvious. Not racist or predjudice to say that ■■■■■■ like hiabs and transit flatbeds. People who throw around the racist card care free are more narrow minded than the actuall racists themselves.

why when stuff gets stolen its allways them ■■■■■■,■■■■■…i dont like it.
and they wouldnt bother themselves with a R reg daf and a late 90’s crane that by the description needs work…no disrespect to the fellas truck and lively hood.
why have spam when yer can have ham.
good luck anyhow

diggertony:
why when stuff gets stolen its allways them ■■■■■■,■■■■■…i dont like it.
and they wouldnt bother themselves with a R reg daf and a late 90’s crane that by the description needs work…no disrespect to the fellas truck and lively hood.
why have spam when yer can have ham.
good luck anyhow

If someone breaks into a house and steals the keys of a “10” plate merc and doesnt blink an eyelid to the 5 grand plasma… i dont blame ■■■■■■ as new cars are usally stolen to order.

If someone steals an “R” plate hiab flatbed the first thing that will be on my mind and probably most is that ■■■■■■ have had it.

Come on now, if your going shoe shopping you go to a shoe shop.

Also think about it, unless who ever stole it was going to weigh it in. who the hell would break it for parts and make a decent amount of money on it to make the whole situation worth while. 90s trucks is EXACTLY what they go for.