Please be on the lookout...(stolen truck... L55HHH)

Just had this come thru on text.

Please be on the lookout for a bright sky blue Volvo from Heath Hills Haulage. Reg is L55HHH. It was stolen in the early hours of this morning from Telford. If seen please call freightliner at Birmingham on 0121548701 or obviously the police if you see it on the road or parked up.

This fleet always Stands out and a Volvo on a mainly scania fleet even more so.
I’m unsure if it’s just the tractor unit they have taken or container as well. Just hope it isn’t in too many bits by now =[

tonka236:

Please be on the lookout for a bright sky blue Volvo from Heath Hills Haulage. Reg is L55HHH. It was stolen in the early hours of this morning from Telford. If seen please call freightliner at Birmingham on 0121548701 or obviously the police if you see it on the road or parked up.

I’m unsure if it’s just the tractor unit they have taken or container as well. Just hope it isn’t in too many bits by now =[

an update…

found somewhere in brum, keys in ignition, untouched inside and out but no sign of box or trailer

phantom309:

tonka236:

an update…

found somewhere in brum, keys in ignition, untouched inside and out but no sign of box or trailer

that was quick, how did you find that one out

mickyblue:

phantom309:

tonka236:

an update…

that was quick, how did you find that one out

mate of mine updated me on facebook, he drives for em