Help Please

european removal company the way the market is at the moment. i have a 4x2 artic 40t siting around does any 1 know any compaines that are looking for traction etc . uk european i tryd a couple firms but they didnt have anything. any help would be great thanks

]

lee have you tried ecs containers in purfleet port .solstore at crayford use subbies.failing that try a few firms on tilbury dock mate :wink:

i done some work for solestore found it hard to make anything from it as they where giveing us the crap i cnt seem to get est contcat details for the uk

leeboy:
I own a small european removal company the way the market is at the moment. i have a 4x2 artic 40t siting around does any 1 know any compaines that are looking for traction etc . uk european i tryd a couple firms but they didnt have anything. any help would be great thanks im bassed in the dartford area.

Lee[/img]

Coblefret are pretty big in your area, they have enough “northern” hauliers working for them, I should think they could find you something, I`ve noticed a company called “Concert Haul” pulling for them last week, they are in a similar “niche” business as you, and obviously are quiet on that front.

But, if the rates are crap, it could be cheaper to park up, de-tax the unit for the time being, and re-jig the insurance to “fire & theft” cover only, and wait for the economy to pick up again.

You will get a refund on each complete month left on your licence, but, only if you have taxed it at the 12 month option, you can then re-licence it PDQ, if any work comes in…

sealane advertise all the time in the truck mags,
they want hauliers from the kent area for euro traction.
no idea what the rates are like.

might be a long shot mate but have you tried some of the bigger removal firms who have depos abroad that you could do work for. Do you have a crew willing to go away for weeks at a time that could also benefit you.

thats what we allready do i mate have 4 artics that i suby to other big removal compaines but they suffering to and they got keep there vehicels going

ah i see mate… let me mill on this one lol and see if i can come up with any ideas…

thanks mate ive tryed a thew things

what about dfs lol :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: or new furniture deliverys like edmonsons do?also have you tried seabrook in southampton they do alot of italy work but i dunno there rates or anything

i tryd dfs but they want a small vehicle i give seabrook a call see what they have to say, thanks mate

I spot A load of bollox here,

1st it’s Solstor, not Solestore, you would surely know this if you had done work for them, 2nd it’s ECS Containers not ect, tec, cte or even cet, out of Dartford/Tilbury/Purfleet, 3rd, if you want to contact them stop ■■■■■■■ around on big boys websites & type in ECS Containers on google & as if by magic, their details will appear!

Bradclyde of Brentwood keep advertising for ownder drivers and small companies for UK-IT/GR trips.
If you don’t mind going a bit further, then MEC Trading of Felixstowe, they now need boxes for E/I/P-UK.

newmercman aload of bollox realy well solstore 1 was earning around 1500 a w week then had to have trailer hirer out this and the miss spellings is a mistake esc been on there website and witing for reply all thou do get one smart idoit on here thinks he knows it all

My 10yr old daughter can spell better than the drivel you’ve been posting Leeboy, it ain’t even text speak & having been in this game for over 20yrs I find it hard to believe that you’re for real mate, i stand by my 1st post

i think i havenmt done bad in 3 yeahs and im only 25 not the best speller but i dont give a ■■■■. thanks for every ones replys the vehicle starts with sealane on monday

leeboy:
i think i havenmt done bad in 3 yeahs and im only 25 not the best speller but i dont give a [zb]. thanks for every ones replys the vehicle starts with sealane on monday

There you go, that did`nt take long, did it ?

Always willing to help, you will have to keep us informed on the outcome…

But, the spelling does need to improve :blush: :laughing: :open_mouth:

Let us know how you get on with sealane leeboy, I’ve seen them advertising for years, always thought that if you have to advertise then your rates cant be much good, so it’ll be interesting to find out.

Do you still drive or do you run the orifice? How did you manage to get 5 motors on the road by 25, tell us your story & post some pics, I’m sure we’d all be interested to find out.

You’ve gone quiet mate, how did you get on with Sealane? & where’s those pictures of your fleet?

You may want to pop down to Bluewater, there’s a shop in there that sells really accurate model lorries, you probably already know that anyway, I bet that’s where you bought your fleet from in the first place! I ain’t been there for a while for obvious reasons but if you’re lucky there may be one in Sealane colours, they also sell plastic trees & the like so you could make up a pretend yard & everything, if you use a low resolution on your camera you might even fool us with a bit of trick photography, just make sure your dog don’t get in the frame, no-one will believe that there’s a 60ft tall poodle roaming around in Dartford! Saying that you’ve probably got a Staff called Tyson… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Give the guy a break, who gives a toss if he can’t spell? There’s always a naysayer ain’t there? I see no evidence that he’s making it up and why would he bother anyway? Even if he is why do you care?