Help Please

T J Hood. Crumlin Northern Ireland. All work out of Fleetwood to the Continent.
Fry Transport. Larne Northern Ireland. Work out of Fleetwood and Birkenhead. UK work only.

Silver_Surfer:
Give the guy a break, who gives a toss if he can’t spell? There’s always a naysayer ain’t there? I see no evidence that he’s making it up and why would he bother anyway? Even if he is why do you care?

Why do I bother? because I have the priveledge of FREE SPEECH, same as Leeboy, I’m having a little wind up with him, for all you know we could be mates, that isn’t the case & I happen to think that he’s talking a load of rubbish, so exercising my right of free speech I voiced my opinion, that is what happens in a forum mate, if you don’t like it I have two words for you my friend & the 2nd one is OFF :unamused:

BTW Leeboy if you’re for real, let us know, then silver surfer can exercise his right to free speech & tell me ‘I told you so’ I will of course apologise to you, but my message to silver surfer will remain the same, so silver surfer, to paraphrase your good self, why do you care?

I told you so.

newmercman there you go two pics of my lorries they aren’t the best but they will do I also have a Volvo fh12 I don’t care what any1 thinks.
I haven’t replied cos things have stated to pick up .as of sealane didn’t go to them in the end went to seabrook in Southampton. they seem to keep 1 of my trucks running and the otter two stay on removals local and Europe im not the best speller but they wasn’t my strong point but i don’t give a ■■■■.

Tyrone I started of with a transit Luton doing work for land of leather delving sofas for them then I started doing export packing for various other removal companies then I got 7.5t doing local moves and then one of the companies that I do export packing for asked if I could do a job to Paris so I did then I got asked to do more and more to Europe so I got my first aortic the magnum in the pick from my granddads mate at all round trucking he was selling it. and I got in with a thaw other companies doing more work so got another aortic imp slowly up dating them. but this yeah as been very slow on the move side. and everything else I try just seems not to pay I ad a bit of bad luck with a container firm called gapping the owed me allot of money.
and last year done some work for a company called euro link in Sittingbourne and they went under owing me money two.luck with help from my granddad I stayed above people think its easy its not .lucky my graded got contacts for general work so it helps but I don’t want to turn to him all the time that’s y I asked you guys I see all the crap in the marines promise in you the world when you start work for them it don’t come true. my trouble is I want to run before I can walk but imp in with a thaw good removal companies doing allot of there European that’s y all my vehicles are plain accept the magnum.
and my little van I run two attics a Luton and 7.5t and a little panel van o by the way I found out how to correct my spelling lol

leeboy:
thats what we allready do i mate have 4 artics that i suby to other big removal compaines but they suffering to and they got keep there vehicels going

I run two attics a Luton and 7.5t and a little panel van

have you got 4 artics or 2 artics, a luton and a 7.5 tonner, what weight is the luton

i have 2 don’t now how i put 4 :blush: the luton is 3.5t

is that your dad or granddads number on the magnum?

its my office num whys that

just wondered because according to BT its not registered in your name

the name is in alan

so what happened to the Scanias you’ve got on your website :question:

got rid for a volvo fh

for every who thinks im ball ■■■■■■■ all u have do is look on vosa site u see my o licence with my name on and 3 vehicles and two trailers

leeboy:
got rid for a volvo fh

good move :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

like being interrogated by the gestapo!

lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry my mistake, i thought you were called lee