Help needed from west midlands lads

can any of the lads and lasses help with a small problem. ive got one of my best mates is looking for work. he is a class 1 night trunker. does anyone know of anybody looking for a night driver he has tried the usual suspects. rg ford. steve bentons etc. he worked at bowmers untill the polish invasion. so any pointers would be usefull. he lives between walsall and wolverhampton. thanks. brian

Has he tried Geopost at Smethwick?

:bulb:
I can think of 4 parcel firms with a central hub in that area :

Nightfreight - Willenhall.
Amtrak - Aldridge.
APC Overnight - Essington.
City Link - Wednesbury.

A bit further away are a couple more : Business Post at Birmingham Heartlands (by Spag. junct.) and the Interlink and Parceline hubs between West Brom. and Smethwick.

They might be worth a call as we are getting nearer annual holiday time for the regular drivers. :wink:

r slicker:
can any of the lads and lasses help with a small problem. ive got one of my best mates is looking for work. he is a class 1 night trunker. does anyone know of anybody looking for a night driver he has tried the usual suspects. rg ford. steve bentons etc. he worked at bowmers untill the polish invasion. so any pointers would be usefull. he lives between walsall and wolverhampton. thanks. brian

tell ur mate to stay away from bentons they like u to run bent :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

he could try nyk at lrdc,s

Has he tried Geopost at Smethwick?

i would say thats your best bet for night trunking as well

teddy_0781:
tell ur mate to stay away from bentons they like u to run bent.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Given Brian’s current job he may well be making a note of that little bit of information. :wink:

r slicker:
untill the polish invasion.

The what■■? take our jobs make it harder for us to find a job when they have tham all? NO NO NO i wont have it, :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :cry:

Frequent local advertisers are

Aspray Transport Ltd
Noose Lane, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 3XY
Telephone: 01902-601122

Mainline Haulage Ltd
Neachells Lane, Willenhall, West Midlands, WV13 3RR
Telephone: 01902-631127

Multiserve (Faberprest) are looking for night drivers, but it’s steel out of Round Oak (Brierley Hill) terminal.
Maybe be worth calling Baylis Logistics 01902 404 525 tho I’m not sure of what their night work consists of.

Best of Luck

you could try wisemans in ashmore lake ind est opp to nightfreight.they do trunks to droitwich and bristol/taunton.
also night runs leaving at 2 pm with 3 or 4 supermarkets drops on board,normally back by midnight or 1am,pay is not to bad for the work or hours involved.

best of luck

r slicker:

wheres he from?
pallex,asda,BT in lutherworth,tesco,dhl near coalville

I think the WEST MIDLANDS part of the question gives his location away ■■?

Mr Benton got his collar felt regarding “bent” running last year, if he is still at it, then, I feel the long arm of VOSA coming his way again.

If it cannot be done legal, it cannot be done at all, JUST SAY NO.

West Hallam Ram:
Mr Benton got his collar felt regarding “bent” running last year, if he is still at it, then, I feel the long arm of VOSA coming his way again.

Especially as teddy has just tipped them off. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

West Hallam Ram:

teddy never tipped them just no a couple of drivers that used to work for them as there are two bentons (steve benton) (bentons) they did get there collar felt last year common knowledge round here :laughing:

teddy_0781:

Coffeeholic:

West Hallam Ram:

teddy never tipped them

Teddy did, the original poster, Brian, is a VOSA officer. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

teddy_0781:

Coffeeholic:

West Hallam Ram:

teddy never tipped them

Teddy did, the original poster, Brian, is a VOSA officer. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

oh dear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

teddy_0781:

And if anyone asks, it was BLUES supporter that ‘bubbled’ them.

Krankee:

teddy_0781:

And if anyone asks, it was BLUES supporter that ‘bubbled’ them.

i aint happy with that :laughing: :laughing: any one want a cola

Coffeeholic:

teddy_0781:

Coffeeholic:

West Hallam Ram:

teddy never tipped them

VOSA
VOSA
why VOSA :question:
in the Past was the Police.
You were in trouble,they helped you.changing Dieselfilter or so
Today there that many Car’s,painted like Policecars on the way,and no one is here for doing anything.
thye onliest you can expect is a Ticket or called recovery.but that one would help you changing a wheel is history

VOSA
VOSA
why VOSA
in the Past was the Police.
You were in trouble,they helped you.changing Dieselfilter or so
Today there that many Car’s,painted like Policecars on the way,and no one is here for doing anything.
thye onliest you can expect is a Ticket or called recovery.but that one would help you changing a wheel is history

screw calling scania lifeline or ats i’ll ring the old bill to come and fix te truck :open_mouth:

jon