Hello

Hey all im ash 16 cant wait to be 18 to drive a lorry. Been in lorrys since i was born so have had good times and bad lol.
Lug84 told me about this site so i thought i would come see what was going on lol.

Cya

Ash

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Ash16 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics & avatars, How to use quotes, Driver CPC, and much more…

We do have a few more young people around about your age on the site waiting to go through the B, C, & CE tests ASAP.

Have you started reading the Highway code yet :question: - never too early to start :wink:

welcome mate…im new too, looks a good place to be

welcome to the madhouse ash! :laughing: :laughing:

Yer i started reading bits and peices lol. Cant wait tho im lick a kid at christmas

Welcome Ash16, I wish I was as young as you, have you thought of any alternative career just In case the transport industry never picks up, I hear being an MP pays well :laughing: :laughing:

A warm welcome to you, good luck with your career.

I reckon in a few years time we will have drivers on the road who haven’t even taken GCSE’s yet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

p.s. I was 16 when I was your age as well :wink:

welcome along.
i remember being 16, just, used too go out in the 6 weeks hols, before the days of health and safety.
now, 22 years later, i’m driving wagons for a living, and still, (most of the time) loving it, like anything, has its ups and downs, and although most of us moan about it, think it becomes a way of life, and at the end of the day, if its what you wanna do, go for it.
i hear far too many people, moan on a daily basis, that they hate their jobs, so, if you can do something you love, you’ll be half way there :sunglasses:

yh i am at college learning bricklaying so i have somethink to fall back on.

And i am gonna chase this even if i have to work my nuts off to be a lorry driver and i look forward to the six weeks still coz i get to go out in a truck when i want hehe.

Thanks all for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

chilistrucker:
welcome along.
i remember being 16, just, used too go out in the 6 weeks hols, before the days of health and safety.
)

The good days, i remember having to hide in my dads bed when we went to certain places, it really wasnt good in the summer :laughing: I dare say it still happens today.

Welcome ash :smiley:

Welcome Ash16 and Welcome too, Hardmonkeys! :smiley:

did lug84 tell you the real reason why he has such a keen interest in this site :exclamation: :wink: …has something todo with somebody who’s loosely connected to the site :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

He never told me why he was on here i will ask him lol

pecjam23:
did lug84 tell you the real reason why he has such a keen interest in this site :exclamation: :wink: …has something todo with somebody who’s loosely connected to the site :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: look i was on this site before i knew anyone on here trev told me about it one night at tnt kingsbury ok :wink: :laughing: :laughing: ps welcome young ash i think your like the photo page on here :sunglasses:

Ash16:
He never told me why he was on here i will ask him lol

ok i’ll tell ya drev in the blood and soft in the head :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
oh and i eat sleep dream trucks and trucking so i’m doomed :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers matey. Crowfield was excellent who went?