Hello Everyone

and Happy New Year!

I have just joined so thought i would say hi to everyone, look forward to chatting.

Dizzy :laughing:

Hello DIZZY and a happy new year to you…

Bedfordshire… same as me…

Hi Dizzy

Ditto!!

Welcome Dizzy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What you driving these days :question:

Hi All, thanks for the welcomes.

Driving car transporters, all I ever wanted to do since i was a little 'un :blush:

Hope you’re all well.

x

Dizzy:

Driving car transporters, all I ever wanted to do since i was a little 'un :blush:

Hope you’re all well.

x

Bet you had the ‘Matchbox’ set - didn’t you :wink: :laughing:

yep, I still got loads of toy transporters round the house now :blush: Maybe i shouldn’t be admitting that sort of thing!
Still, It was my dream and I’m living it!

Dizzy:

Hope you’re all well.

x

Are you working out of slip end â– â– ?

Welcome to the madhouse

I have worked out of slip end, quite a lot but not for the last two months or so.
x

Not the pink thing please

animal:
Not the pink thing please

Wish i had a pound for every time i heard that.

welcome dizzy,
you will find most people on here are sound however there is one who promises you things then welche’s on it!!!..(you reading this grumps?..wheres my j b’s!!)… :laughing:

wirralpete:
welcome dizzy,
you will find most people on here are sound however there is one who promises you things then welche’s on it!!!..(you reading this grumps?..wheres my j b’s!!)… :laughing:

Now let that be an end to it ! :laughing: :laughing:

Hello Dizzy! and welcome :smiley:

hi there chap, You working for paragon by any chanceâ– â– ?

Hi Dizzy

From one, in the game. NOT on the game :smiley:

can’t find any one that will pay more than 50p :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

hey benny, whos that you work for■■? cant quite make out the livery…sensibles?? driveforce?

I do night trunks(at the mo) on camdens ex inchcape.

transporter13:
hey benny, whos that you work for■■? cant quite make out the livery…sensibles?? driveforce?

I do night trunks(at the mo) on camdens ex inchcape.

I work for D F Services from Sheerness, running Hondas out of Swindon over to Gent.

ah right, take it that you do gefco stuff thenâ– â– ? I used to do work for them out of sheerness every so often working for paragon trunking between there, corby, killingholme and sandtoft. Mainly do stuff for the rental companies now i.e new cars to avis,europcar or national and then a sale car return load to our yard every night.

Have been working for a company called SMH for the last 3 years, but left at christmas, and just started at paragon.

Whats the issue with Pink , or should i not ask?