NEW TO SITE

Hi guys and gals.been reading posts for while on this site.Thought better take time and register.lots of good info on here.Been driving bendies 19yrs now.Work out of felixstowe for c&h hauliers.Used to be charles gee till few months ago.Laid half the drivers of.Sign times i suppose.Been with these for 8 half years now.look forward to contributing to the site and if you see a merc megaspace cab out and about gis a wave. :laughing:

Welcome to thesite mate :smiley:

welcome aboard daftvader

welcome to the crazy house mate

always wanted to say this
I’M SURE ROG WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT REAL WELCOME when he see’s your posting :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the welcome fellas :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome mate. :slight_smile:

BRICKTROTTER XL:
welcome to the crazy house mate

always wanted to say this
I’M SURE ROG WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT REAL WELCOME when he see’s your posting :laughing: :laughing:

when puts his NHS specs on and squints at the the OP then he shouldnt need to post his usual welcome along post :wink: :blush: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :grimacing: :grimacing:

WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE DAFTVADER MAY THE FORUM BE WITH YOU -

i’ll get my coat. :blush: :blush:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome daftvader :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How to post Pics, avatars, using quotes, Driver CPC forum & Tacho & WTD regs forum

From what some posted I bet that is a bit of a disapointment as you were probably expecting something spectacular - sorry - that’s it :exclamation:

welcome to the nuthouse mate, make sure you have some basic items in here :smiley:
tin hat
door
taxi
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
hope you enjoy our mad mad world

gezt:
welcome to the nuthouse mate, make sure you have some basic items in here :smiley:
tin hat
door
taxi

you forgot to mention about using [ZB] :exclamation:

gezt:
tin hat
door
taxi

you forgot to mention the coat :unamused: :unamused: - it alway rains when you have to leave the TNUK forum in a hurry :exclamation: :exclamation:

oh save number below in your phone book or write it on bit of paper and keep in your wallet.

TNUK super quick [ZB]'s hit the fan TAXI CO. - TEL: 01234 567890.

Welcome to the forum from one of the resident wombles. :wink:

welcome to the nuthouse! theres no windows, no doors, no exits, theres no way out! enjoy your stay mate!

Hutchie:
welcome to the nuthouse! theres no windows, no doors, no exits, theres no way out! enjoy your stay mate!

yup a ■■■■■■■■■ hole/vorex opens up and another one hits the floor with a THUD wondering where they are…you should see the walls, some people have tried to claw their way out of the forum with little success!!!