HELLO

Just came onboard and wanted to say hello to everyone,lookin forward to gettin to know you peeps.Ive got some serious catchin up to do so i will start readin past posts.I live in Runcorn and drive out of Widnes,i used to drive for JH Davies but we are now owned by Law Distribution.Im a night driver on Palletline i drive an Iveco Stralis BUO4 WHD im on the CB handle THE WANDERER say hello if you see me.CHEERS BIGRIG :smiley: :smiley:

hello and welcome bigrig

Thanks im lookin forward to gettin to know yas :sunglasses:

hiya biggy and welcome aboard.

thanks for joining and im looking forwards to your input.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome BIGRIG :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

FAQ forum for info on Posting Pics, Driver CPC and much more…

:sunglasses: Hija Bigrig, Welcome to the forum :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Welcome to the forum Bigrig

welcome to the nut hoose!

Welcome BIGRIG, looking forward to reading your posts/comments. :wink:

Welcome BIGRIG, welcome to the mad house.Joking aside if you ever need a question answering someone will have the answer for you. It’s like wikipedia for drivers…Â :smiley:Â :smiley:Â :smiley:Â :grimacing:Â :grimacing:

Oh and make sure to always take your shoes off at the door, some people dont like footprints on the forum’s shag pile carpet. :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thanks for the welcome peeps ive been workin all week so havnt been on here since last weekend.Ive got a lot of catchin up to do :blush:

hello bigrig welcome to the mad house :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lug84:
hello bigrig welcome to the mad house :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers mate :sunglasses:

wellcome to you

hope you like it :stuck_out_tongue:

it can be fun :slight_smile:
it can be informative :stuck_out_tongue:
and you can have a good chuckle :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :smiley:

BIGRIG:
Just came onboard and wanted to say hello to everyone,

Hi BIGRIG,

BIGRIG:
… i drive an Iveco Stralis…

Err…, hmmm… no comment. :wink: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

dieseldave:

BIGRIG:
Just came onboard and wanted to say hello to everyone,

Hi BIGRIG,

BIGRIG:
… i drive an Iveco Stralis…

Err…, hmmm… no comment. :wink: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

don’t you like them dieseldave or are you taking the fifth on that :laughing:

Welcome bigrig. Be careful this website becomes addictive and should come with a health warning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welcome there kidda, some people on here from up your end like
:laughing: :laughing:

Hello and welcome :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the welcome peeps :sunglasses: Whats wrong wiv the Stralis? :question: