hello all

Thought id introduce myself so here i am, have got a few pics to upload when i work out how to (or someone shows me / does it for me) mostly motors up to there axles in mud !!! So should be good for a laugh :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Hi welcomr to trucknet.

Have you got your photos online? e.g. in a photobucket account

welcome

have a look here buddy

click here

WELCOME :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome monkeyboy1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

monkeyboy1:
Thought id introduce myself so here i am, have got a few pics to upload when i work out how to (or someone shows me / does it for me)

The FAQ forum now has some extra useful information.

FAQ forum index page

The links and topics below are just a sample of the more recent additions.

HOW TO POST PICTURES & AVATARS

HOW TO SHORTEN http LINKS & USE QUOTES

THE PERIODIC (ongoing) DRIVER CPC

rog i gave you the lead you seem to have ignored it!!! Hello i’m a fruitloop that is all. wibble

damnit too slow on the old key board :frowning:

thanks for the help guys, ive managed to put some pics up though not the ones i was looking for, still at least i managed it !!!

Welcome to the asylum… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: WELCOME TO OUR WORLD :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Hi, have a good time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

welcome :exclamation: :arrow_right: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welcome home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welcome to the mad house :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: