Attempt at some piccies

:blush: apologies for my first attempt here goes. :open_mouth:
:laughing: These are a couple of the trucks I’ve been let loose on since getting my lgv license, hope you like :laughing:

My son Max, who loves coming out with me.

!(http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/romulas020/bigone003.jpg[/img
]

:smiley: Thats me 1st attempt, pics a bit big me thinks, I’ll learn and may give a diary ago one day :laughing: although my days aren’t that exciting at the mo :unamused: Thanks for looking Craig)

Pic size is fine. I often see Youngs motors about round Essex, didn’t know there was a lurking member :laughing:

nice pics mate,stop telling tails ,that’s really you in the pic you used a special lens to make you look young :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:laughing: my days not that exciting at the moment. Containers took a nose dive at our place, like many, ended up back on the rigid :cry:
:smiley: I’ll start to make myself known. So if you see a Youngys flashing like mad it’ll be me :smiley: :smiley:

delboytwo:
nice pics mate,stop telling tails ,that’s really you in the pic you used a special lens to make you look young :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: if only, my mrs would be using it all the time :smiley: :smiley:

nice pics mate - look forward to the next installment. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Is this what the new drivers CPC is about enabling young drivers to drive trucks :question: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: