Hell of a ride.

news.sky.com/skynews/article/0, … 03,00.html
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hell of a grille mascot :smiley:

nah, its a USA thing for overcoming axle overloads, stick some more wheels on the ground.

Thats an amazing story in all truth, but I wonder if he tried putting his brakes on at all. Mind you its the same here near any motorway junction accept for us its a car on the front bumper.

Andy

driver should have put his headlights on. fantastic iluminated michelin man :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scene from little britan

lou - “you can’t drive a truck andy”

andy - “yer i know!!!”“dont like it!!!”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t see what his problem is. that looks like an electric wheelchair so at least he got a free battery recharge.

Probably need new tyres on his wheelchair, i bet hes never done 50 mph in that thing lol

killer100:
Probably need new tyres on his wheelchair

Along with new under garments I’m guessing. I wonder which had the biggest skid marks, the road or the pants? :wink: :smiley:

Along with new under garments I’m guessing. I wonder which had the biggest skid marks, the road or the pants? :wink: :smiley:

He did complain that he’d spilt his “Soda”…yeah, I’d say I’d spilt my drink too!

Technically, being at the front of the vehicle would make his wheelchair the prime mover - did he have the relevant license :question: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fpmsl

imagine coming the other way and seeing them.