he or she ????

when referring to cars, boats and trucks most people call them she.
but would you call a scammel a she ?. i would not.
the same can be said for foden and i will go along with erf aswell.
these are real trucks after all.
now with the exception of m.a.n all the rest of the euro trucks are definetly i.m.h.o girlie trucks.
what do ya reckon

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I think you need to get out more if you are starting to look at trucks in a ■■■■■■ way :wink: :slight_smile:

Just kidding

simon

I think the proper term for an E.R.F. is it or thing but commonlyknown as heap of…

dave:
when referring to cars, boats and trucks most people call them she.
but would you call a scammel a she ?. i would not.
the same can be said for foden and i will go along with erf aswell.
these are real trucks after all.
now with the exception of m.a.n all the rest of the euro trucks are definetly i.m.h.o girlie trucks.
what do ya reckon

erf/man are they not the same company now…mmmmmmmmm…whose got the girlie truck now dave :laughing: :laughing:

i would,nt call mine a truck, more like a small van on bigger wheels.
mercedes attempt at building a budget truck worked :laughing:

dave:
i would,nt call mine a truck, more like a small van on bigger wheels.
mercedes attempt at building a budget truck worked :laughing:

biggest van i’v seen in a long time dave :laughing: :laughing:

don’t those small vans have big wheels nowadays :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok. So now what do you call a eddie spotters ?. :unamused: :unamused:

Trucks have got to be a she haven’t they? Taking into account how versatile they are, how strong, how tempermental and how they hold your attention, they are hardly going to be male now are they? :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Your Right they are too greedy to be male!! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

granted that most trucks are definetly female.
especially with all them mary jane and sarah lou (to much corry) plastered on the front.
but old english trucks (proper trucks that you need to drive) deserve to have male names.

scammel = fred dibnah :smiley: all i could think off
foden = gripper hargreaves :wink: etc etc.

mine is definetly female. if i dont have a night out and shes parked up in the yard she buggers off with the first night shift driver to come along :cry:
usually when i pick her back up shes all mucky. dirty cow :laughing:

Mine have always been a she Dave, and ive drove some very unfemale looking ■■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

Think you’ll find that it depends on wether your male or female…

All males seem to call anything with an engine a ‘She’, whereas women call there cars/trucks ‘He’…

I always call my motors she… specially my bike, cos ‘shes’ gorgeous… :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Well my in experence,regardless of what it is,if it runs dose the job then its as good as the mrs :wink:
When its busted,broke down ect,its all maner of names :open_mouth:
(I wont go into detail :wink: )

most trucks have to be SHE because they always do as theyre supposed to…
never answer back
never have a monthly problem
rarely has mood swings
can be very dirty when they want
takes all your money
and is known to give lots of pleisure

add to this list if you dare

have a nice day

One of the lasses on here (Kate?) came up with a good one which I wholeheartedly agree with…“My truck is male because it needs a good woman to get it motivated - other wise it just sits there looking sorry for itself!” :wink: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

LucyR:
One of the lasses on here (Kate?) came up with a good one which I wholeheartedly agree with…“My truck is male because it needs a good woman to get it motivated - other wise it just sits there looking sorry for itself!” :wink: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

How can anyone call a Premium a “he” :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Anything Renault is definitely “she” because they’re all useless and a waste of space.

Topline R & T-cabbed Scania’s are blokes trucks whereas P-cab models are chicks trucks.

Volvo FH series are blokes trucks whereas the FM series are girls trucks and the FL series are for people who’ve just passed their test or keep pranging things so it doesn’t matter with an FL coz they’re zedbee anyway.

Mega-spaced Merc’s are blokes trucks. Anything else Merc is a chicks truck.

XF’s in whatever guise are definitely only blokes trucks. Chicks variety is the more feeble CF series.

Anything Iveco or Atki hasn’t survived the tin-worm long enough for me to work out whether it’s male or female yet :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Foden’s are CF’s so girls truck.

Hino’s are… zedbee knows :open_mouth:

Don’t know what ERF’s are, likewise MAN’s (same mould). MAN XXL definitely blokes truck but only if you can hack driving a goldfish bowl about.

dave:
but old english trucks (proper trucks that you need to drive) deserve to have male names.

HOW TRUE… anything that takes THAT much work and effort to motivate and make productive is definitely male.