A bit of a mis-match

But he’s mine and I love him

A nice picture KATE and it is a nice combination , and as you said it is yours not anyone elses, every one has there own favorites and dislikes
I do not like MERCEDES but that would changeif the wages were one that I could live with.

I’ve seen some girly colour scheme’s in my time but that takes the biscuit :open_mouth: .

And which RTG did you nick the front nearside wheel from :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

girly truck well it a girl drives it so gies togetehrer well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
didnt think franky had the braims to put supersingle on the front well you learn somthing new every day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alix776:
girly truck well it a girl drives it so gies togetehrer well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
didnt think franky had the braims to put supersingle on the front well you learn somthing new every day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alex, you thought right. Twas the old man that did it…

RobK wrote

I’ve seen some girly colour scheme’s in my time but that takes the biscuit .

Rob, looks even more girly with matching trailer, don’t ya think?

NOW it looks the part Kate.

whats the poor bear done to be hanged in the front window :laughing: :wink:

nice motor kate

jon

jonboy:

jon

I was innocent

Kate:

But he’s mine and I love him

Oh dear■■?

well kate i like the twingo with the dots on i tkink it looks nice and i mean it ive seen them on the road and like it. :wink: :wink: :wink:

TheBear:

jonboy:

jon

I was innocent

Nice one Bear :wink: :wink:

how do you know its a he is there something your not telling us kate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alix776:
how do you know its a he is there something your not telling us kate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alix, I’m surpised at you for asking.
He is a He because, although he looks Handsome, without a good woman to get him motivated, he would just stand there all day, doing absolutely zip. :lol: :laughing:
Get it■■?