Lady trucker..?

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … -swap.html

anybody from on here … :question:

would you double man on a night out… :question: :smiley: :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51933

he should have his hgv licence taken away pending a psychological report.
it is quite clear he has a mental imbalance.
however, we could save our tax money and just shoot the freak.

i’v nailed worse looking things!!! :blush: :smiley: :wink:

oh dear! it reminds me of a time when i was 17 when me and a mate were working as whearehouse men for marks and sparks and one day the clothes lorry turned up with a butch looking woman driving. she/he drove well and backed it in to our ■■■■■■ yard as good as any other but we couldn’t stop laughing when she/he/it spoke and barked at me. turns out it wasn’t a woman at all and me and my mate were fighting it out to decide who had to use the lift to go down and un load the lorry. thats not generated an interest in driving trucks in me. i just thought that the rf ec 11’s looked cool at the time

I have heard that the worst part of a ■■■ change op is having your mouth widened and your brain scraped out :wink:

not such a bad looker trucker!!

TONY530I:
i’v nailed worse looking things!!! :blush: :smiley: :wink:

so have i … :question: :question:

Harry Monk:
I have heard that the worst part of a ■■■ change op is having your mouth widened and your brain scraped out :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

limeyphil:

Why?

Transgenderism Is a condition you are born with, not an illness, mental or otherwise. You get the chromosones of one ■■■ and the body of the other. Upto 0.5% of Americans are thought to be transgendered.

YOU too could have been that way.

Over 5000 UK transexuals have made the change.
So has Cher’s son.

Guys often get into their late 30’s - 40’s before fully understanding themselves & having the courage to do something about it. It must be an awful thing to have to cope with.

Driveroneuk:

limeyphil:

Why?

Transgenderism Is a condition you are born with, not an illness, mental or otherwise. You get the chromosones of one ■■■ and the body of the other. Upto 0.5% of Americans are thought to be transgendered.

So has Cher’s son.

Guys often get into their late 30’s - 40’s before fully understanding themselves & having the courage to do something about it. It must be an awful thing to have to cope with.

I have a similar condition,

I was born with the chromosones of a multi-millionaire ■■■■■■■, but got stuck in the body of a lorry driver, it’s a living hell :laughing: :laughing:

Driveroneuk:

limeyphil:

Why?

So has Cher’s son.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you seriously need to get a life fella/shela

“up to 0.5% of americans are thought to have it” why am i not surprised at that!

Davyboy:
“up to 0.5% of americans are thought to have it” why am i not surprised at that!

Holy size 11 stillettos batman!

The population of the USA is 305,000,000, so that’s 1,525,000 ‘girls’ I need to avoid when I’ve had a few, not good odds are they…gulp :open_mouth: :frowning:

His children must be so proud.

Thetaff:

Driveroneuk:

limeyphil:

Why?

So has Cher’s son.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you seriously need to get a life fella/shela

He will do Taff as soon as he’s saved up enough for the op :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: