Haulage firms in Lincolnshire

Does anyone know of any decent haulage firms in Lincolnshire, that may be taking on drivers

If you are Polish and obviously far harder working than the English you could try, Denby, Corby, or Currys to name a few but if you are Ze lazee Eeenglish peeg you have no chance…

What do yuo want day work, night work, tramping?, where in Lincs are you?.

A D Jackson: 01673 828043 or 07714 154395

Firbrook : 01652 650445

P A Dunwell: 01472 859900

All recruiting now.

Said I would not post but I lie.

Edward Teller:
A D Jackson: 01673 828043 or 07714 154395

Firbrook : 01652 650445

P A Dunwell: 01472 859900

All recruiting now.

Said I would not post but I lie.

And welcome to trucknet btw Ed!

dhl [ as jammy said currys] have got a big advert in local rag for drivers

class1-11 quid p.h

class-2 10 p.h

as they seem to be taking over everything lately you might as well give them a bell as will probally all end up driving for them sooner or later.

its through a agency called midland driver recruitment ltd 07738 219878/nick

never heard of them but someone might

Currys are taking on direct DHL is the haulier (apologies to other hauliers for using the word haulier derogitiroly).

I dont knopw the number but they will definately take you on direct if you start on agency with them now you will be dumped in January.

hgvsteve:
Does anyone know of any decent haulage firms in Lincolnshire, that may be taking on drivers

where abouts in lincs are you mate? what kind of work do you want? :sunglasses:

Lovemachine86:

hgvsteve:

I did ask thats but he refrained from answering.

jammymutt:

Lovemachine86:

hgvsteve:

I did ask thats but he refrained from answering.

Sorry mate didnt know if he PM’ed you

give Rase a try at Wickenby where i am, need your ADR, 2/3 nights away a
week,fortnightly pay ,not a bad lot to work for.

Or Irlam’s at Harlaxton Road, Grantham.

CM:

are they taking on then cm :question:

i think brake bros at gonerby moor might be taking on as well as i keep seeing advert frozen/ chilled logistics firm wanting drivers in local rag and its the only one i can think of

ady1:

CM:

are they taking on then cm :question:

i think brake bros at gonerby moor might be taking on as well as i keep seeing advert frozen/ chilled logistics firm wanting drivers in local rag and its the only one i can think of

Ady1 not sure if Irlams are recruiting I read the original post and just suggested them as they are in Grantham, I guess a phone call is all it takes.

I drive for Innovate at Bilsthorpe (was Hanley’s) and do a lot of Brakes work including Gonerby, not sure of Brakes are recruiting, no Brakes Drivers have mentioned it lately and talk with them regularly.

Other general suggestions in Lincs are Emmens or Howard Tennens which i think are based around the Bourne area.

Howard Tenens are in Boston I think. Used to go to their place on the docks with reels. :slight_smile: