Hats off to !!!!!

The farmers on the A166 who trundle along at 22mph (yes exeactly that, I know, I checked 324 times!!!) with their cloth caps on listening to Radio 4 on their tractor radios, thinking of the subsidies they are getting form the EEC.

And the girl in the little Citroen, who did an emergency stop in the rain to avoid a pheasant and subsiquently ruined a perfectly good pair of my underpants.

I take my hat off to you both. (if I wore one that is)

This wine is good.

My battery has gone, goodnight!

I followed one two weeks back in a teleporter on the 1079 from York towards Pocklington. Jeez the Guy was a prized well you put the word in. The traffic behind him was horrific and the idol sod never once pulled over to free the traffic up.
I deal with farms everyday and well 90% of them are idol jummped up carrot crunching yokals.

Imp:
I deal with farms everyday and well 90% of them are idol jummped up carrot crunching yokals.

same here…all the ones i do punctures for are right"“”“”(add you own word)never help and always want stuff doing yesterday…

Are these the farmers who,like many others,cry poverty,but still manage to drive around in brand new 4x4’s? :confused:

Ken.

Quinny:
Are these the farmers who,like many others,cry poverty,but still manage to drive around in brand new 4x4’s? :confused:

Ken.

They’re the ones Ken.

They should try being lorry drivers - then they might reailise what poverty is :laughing: :wink:

must be different up north then ,six times on the a96 different tractors pulled over to let traffic pass gave em a toot as i went passed to say thanks,

Quinny:

Ken.

There are many like that round here too Ken. It must be contageous! :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

lets wait and see what denis has to say…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: