Speeding tractor!

I hope this farmer knows hes being watched…

This lorry driver got off lightly i assume by the queue he was doing 40 :slight_smile::)…

Its on the A52 just as you come off the A1 going towards Nottingham from Grantham i saw it the other night and i had to go back wit my camera tonight before i start work :slight_smile::):):):)…

I dont suppose the driver is anyone off here is it?.

He does look slightly confused/suspicious of you pointiong a camera at him Jammy. Maybe he thought it was some kind of new speed camera. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

What is the speed limit for a field?

:laughing:

Coffeeholic:
What is the speed limit for a field?

I would think about ‘40 Moo’s per hour’

The camera is in a better position than the driver in the volvo…talk about driving too close to the white line…anything coming the other way would take his mirror off…good photo though…

You obviously haven’t seen the size of Alex then, Bob ? :laughing: :laughing: That’s why he’s driving down the middle of the road, so that he doesn’t hit him :open_mouth: .

It must be one of them dual roll cameras, a speed camera for local plod to dish out tickets and a spy camera for the Rural Payments Agency, keeping an eye on the farmer, making sure that he is actually growing what he is claiming for. :laughing:

truckyboy:
The camera is in a better position than the driver in the volvo…talk about driving too close to the white line…anything coming the other way would take his mirror off…good photo though…

Give him some slack mate, I would think he’s pulling out to pass Jammys parked vehicle.

My car was on the other side of the road , i suspect he had pulled out a bit because i was pretty close to the edge of the road if you look at it from this end theres not a lot of space on the edge of the road…

However an earlier photo of him driving it appears he does like the middle of the road, there was no need to avoid hitting me thought as i had my invincible jacket on…

This camera sits at the bottom of Barrowby Hill and has only recently been replaced after having been set on fire, prior to that someone had shot it with a shotgun…I guess it has done someone more than once and they want revenge.

:laughing: :sunglasses:

Nice Pics :smiley:

The speed limit for a field is no more than acres per hour, the camera was set up to enforce the common agricultural policy ( subsidies for farmers)