Hats off to............................

…Ultimate Communication Systems of Middlesborough, phone 01642 242 567.

Or more importantly their employee driving his white transit down the A19 this morning who thought it would be entertaining to travel at 48 mph until I tried to overtake and then match my speed even when I slowed down to pull back in. This went on for about 20 miles on and off. How I wish putting these morons into the ditch was legal. :smiling_imp:

You should have pushed him down the ditch!!! (LEGAL OR NOT!!!)

That really annoys me when people wont give way to a faster vehicle or even let them back in because they are such big pricks that they couldnt possibly go soft and let a HGV in front of them :imp: :imp: :imp:

They may think they are being big and clever but all they are doing is being BLOODY dangerous!!!

Well did you ring them :question:

All too typical, but the driver of the parcel delivery artic on the M1 decided to do just the same thing this afternoon. Unfortunately not all our bretheren are enlightened in this respect.

Perhaps they only wake up when being passed by 44t of truck ?

It must be the day thats init cos i had a similar experience with an an post (post office) artic today.Caught him gradually and when i moved out to pass he magically discovered he could do 90 k’s aswell. You always know they are messin cos when you do pass them out they hide behind the curtain :confused:

i wouldnt have thought twice about pushing the ■■■■■■ off the road.

They are just kn-obs theres nowt worse than being stuck in the middle lane with someone who thinks there clever by sticking on your 1st axle i just keep gradually swerving accross bit by bit cos i wanna ram them(but can,t) :angry: :imp: :imp: lol

However,I must big up the guy in the black BMW,at the M6 toll/A42 junction,who did the complete opposite.

He joined the road,and let me pass him,before flashing me in,and then overtaking me. :smiley:

How many car drivers do you know that would do that?

Normally,they join,and then accelerate away,leaving you looking like the proverbial herbert in the middle lane.

Ken.

He joined the road,and let me pass him,before flashing me in,and then overtaking me.

Well I do, so there’s at least 2 of us. :laughing:

Could be a professional driver, behaviour like that is rare enough but nice when it happens.

Here’s the address if you feel inclined to complain about the driver :wink:

Ultimate Communication Systems
3B Brighouse Business Village,Brighouse Road
Middlesbrough
TS2 1RT
Phone:01642 242567
Fax:01642 249569

Quinny:
However,I must big up the guy in the black BMW,at the M6 toll/A42 junction,who did the complete opposite.

He joined the road,and let me pass him,before flashing me in,and then overtaking me. :smiley:

Normally,they join,and then accelerate away,leaving you looking like the proverbial herbert in the middle lane.

Ken.

Last Saturday,northbound on the M40 just coming past Warwick MSA and there’s someone in a car coming along the exit slip,I gave him/her/it a flash to pull out,and they did,but it was one of these who are very slow to accelerate.If I’d tried to pass,I would not have made it,so I slowed to 45,to let this object get goind,and it took half a mile to get up to 58,just that bit faster than me.THEN!although there was nothing in sight in the left lane,this ■■■■ moves into the middle,at 58 mph,because that’s where they thought they should be.
Before the car was out of sight,there were two lanes of queuing traffic in the middle and outside lanes,caused by one pratt!
I have always said,it’s not vehicles that cause congetion,it’s ■■■■■■■ drivers!

8wheels:

He joined the road,and let me pass him,before flashing me in,and then overtaking me.

Well I do, so there’s at least 2 of us. :laughing:

Could be a professional driver, behaviour like that is rare enough but nice when it happens.

1. :laughing:

the trick is guys… stay in the inside lane…
its called a slip road so they can slip in infront or behind… i dont move out unless its another truck.

they have the acceleration or unique braking ability to do just that… we dont…

1 small phrase… “■■■ EM”

I am with Mercjim, I will move over for a truck but never for a car or light van.
They can either accelerate or brake, go in front or behind, entirely up to them.
Maybe make an exception with some slip roads on dual carriageways, as some of them are short.
It is THEIR RESPONSIBILITY not to cause a vehicle to make a change of speed or direction when joining a major road.

Just to throw a spanner in the works - every time i slow down to let a wagon it is very rarely acknowledged by the driver - by the way i would be doing this in a bus :open_mouth: as i`m a new class c driver looking for my first job :wink:

I’m the same - I stay in the nearside lane unless I want to move out. Too many drivers, car, van, LGV whatever seem to assume that it’s their right to make you move out of their way if they want to join the flow of traffic. Cars never seem to know that they can actually accelerate to the speed of the traffic & LGVs just get up to speed and then sit there, not letting ‘me’ back in. I’ve given up trying to figure out the mentality of these ‘drivers’ & now drive with blinkers at every junction - let them sort themselves out, I ain’t going to help anymore.

Ive had similar on the A9 heading south.

Just after Perth came across a micra doing 45mph along the A9 start passin him he accelerates off think fair enough. Then pull back in he slows down.

This happens about 5 times, get to the large downhill bit, let it roll go flying past him. Look in my mirror purple micra is now a tiny dot.

5 mins later Micra overtakes me at speed then slow downs in front of me. By this point really ■■■■■■ off, so flashing lights etc…

He pulls into petrol station near Dunblane, i follow him. Jump out ask him wtf he is playing at. Guy doesent have a clue what i,m talking about. He tells he sees me trying to overtake so he accelerates away to save me the hassle since he used to drive arctics and knows how hard it is.

Tell him he is either retarded or being an ■■■■■■■, don’t care either way try it again and i’ll put you off the road. He made a complaint to my boss who just said you get them.

Travelling down the A38 this week from the M1 towards Derby. I am on the hands free complaining to a fellow driver about the ■■■■■■ I’d just encountered on the motorway (truck driver), who kept me in the middle lane after I had moved over to let him join the carriageway.

While I’m talking - I see a car tanking down the slip road and as there’s nothing in lane two, I move over. Said car waves thanks, slows down, flashes me back in, then overtakes. Nice one. Get to next slip road - car tanking down towards the carriageway - exactly the same happens :open_mouth: :smiley: I expect it to happen maybe once a month - but twice in ten minutes■■? I felt a warm glow :laughing: :laughing:

i let trucks/busses in on slip roads but dont bother with cars…And when i am on the slip road guess what cars dont let me in.but trucks do sometimes or usually i check in my mirrors and either try and accelerate in front if its safe or slow down a bit to merge in behind .

mercjim:
the trick is guys… stay in the inside lane…
its called a slip road so they can slip in infront or behind… i dont move out unless its another truck.

they have the acceleration or unique braking ability to do just that… we dont…

1 small phrase… “[zb] EM”

I’m with you mercjim, I operate a ‘Use-it-or-lose-it’ policy. I leave a bit of a gap and its up to them what they do with it. :wink: