Half way past

Just coming up m6 through birmingham a cold move truck decided he was gonna pull out just as im on his back doors

:imp:
I waited for him to pass then carried on overtaking then the [zb] ##### decided as im more than halfway past to signal to come out so I wave my hand saying dont think so ,comes down to standing traffic he comes allong side me and says , pull in to hilton park you soft #### ,i tell him swiftly do one mate :smiley: Wat a complete arse thought we are supposed to be grown men !!!

englishtruckerinspain:
thought we are supposed to be grown men !!!

Doesn’t mean that they all are though does it :exclamation:

Idiots, eh?
Wait for all the usual suspects coming along to say how they would have run him off the road then beat him to a pulp…even if he was armed to the teeth!

Theres dicks like that all over the motorway network mate !! Only yesterday I had a truck " driver " try to force his way onto the M1 at 15 . I had traffic in L2 so couldn’t pull out to let him on ( even though I didn’t have to :bulb: ) so the deadhead carried on up the hard shoulder blasting his horn and flashing his lights :sunglasses: He then decided , once he finally got on the carriageway , to get as close to my trailer as he could and dodge in and out of my mirrors .

And who does the top trucker drive for you may wonder â– â– 

THE HIGHWAYS AGENCY :imp: :imp: :unamused:

I had the same in belguim the other week overtaking a fellow brit and he shouts on the cb dont worry about the flashing lights behind you its only an inpatient white van man pulling a trailer ,a brit I might ad ,pulls straight in front of me and signals me in to the next parking area, so I thought lets light him up with all the spot lights :sunglasses: on the front Lol soon got the idea to do one when he could’nt see anything in his mirrors :smiley:

englishtruckerinspain:
I had the same in belguim the other week overtaking a fellow brit and he shouts on the cb dont worry about the flashing lights behind you its only an inpatient white van man pulling a trailer ,a brit I might ad ,pulls straight in front of me and signals me in to the next parking area, so I thought lets light him up with all the spot lights :sunglasses: on the front Lol soon got the idea to do one when he could’nt see anything in his mirrors :smiley:

Kin ell . . . that is so butch :sunglasses:

englishtruckerinspain:
Just coming up m6 through birmingham a cold move truck decided he was gonna pull out just as im on his back doors

:imp:
I waited for him to pass then carried on overtaking then the [zb] ##### decided as im more than halfway past to signal to come out so I wave my hand saying dont think so ,comes down to standing traffic he comes allong side me and says , pull in to hilton park you soft #### ,i tell him swiftly do one mate :smiley: Wat a complete arse thought we are supposed to be grown men !!!

He signalled to pull out as you were halfway past him but why wave your hand about :confused:

If there were other vehicles some-way behind he could have simply been signalling his desire to pull out if allowed.

You talk about us being grown men and behave like a child waving your hand in some unspecified way just because he put his indicators on, I would have just ignored his signals and carried on overtaking as I have on plenty of occasions.

OK he was out of order pulling out when you were so close but two wrongs don’t make you right :wink:

Shade,the HIGHWAYS AGENCY don’t own any trucks,apart from salt spreaders.So it must be a Carillion or Amey truck??

Theres far more important things to worry about then people making a few mistakes/mis-judgements.

extrucker » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Shade,the HIGHWAYS AGENCY don’t own any trucks,apart from salt spreaders.So it must be a Carillion or Amey truck??

Apologies , my bad . It was one of the 17t trucks they use to throw cones and put signs up with . Had one of those impact protection dampers on the rear .

shade:
Apologies , my bad . It was one of the 17t trucks they use to throw cones and put signs up with . Had one of those impact protection dampers on the rear .

Ahh one of those tossers, they are all driven so badly that I think you don’t need a hgv licence to drive them ? all seem to be driven just like idiots in cars.

Yes,that would be an Agents (Carillion,Amey etc) truck.But having Highways Agency signs on it,you would think the standard of driving would match the HA’s ‘Safe roads’ values.But,we have HATOs whose driving is below standard in my opinion.

I’d have run him off the road then smacked him one. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:
I’d have run him off the road then smacked him one. :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d threaten you with my air pistol… that’d learn ya.

I’d threaten you with my air pistol… that’d learn ya.

who’d you think you are ■■ Ashley Cole :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: