I am a wolly

Thought I’d post this to give you lot a laugh as it beats the usual moans.

M62 closed between 26 and 27. So I joins the que like everyone else, not a clue where I’m going so decides il follow that truck and hope he knows (no I didn’t end up in Germany lol)
Anyway lost said truck at lights so I just followed the diversion signs,
Sounds like a plan huh!
Nope
This wolly followed the signs and some how ended up 3 junctions back where I started!!!
So in short im now at the back of the even longer que I was at the front of an hour ago :blush:
And my shift just longer
So there ya go im a ■■■■■
Try not to laugh your steering wheels off too much at me
Time for round 2 of my diversion :blush:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It happens

Dafman:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It happens

typed by the fella that it happens to most :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ha ha nice one mate, we have all been wools at some time. i would tell you about some of mine but ive only got 3 days off! :slight_smile:

usersteve:
Try not to laugh your steering wheels off too much at me
Time for round 2 of my diversion :blush:

I wouldn’t laugh at you, cos anybody can make a mistake.

:bulb: Anybody who hasn’t made a mistake hasn’t made anything. :wink:

[/quote]
unless you work for the green scum, then its probably cos your a ■■■■ driver and deserve everything you get. :unamused:

usersteve:
So in short im now at the back of the even longer que I was at the front of an hour ago

Paid by the hour? :smiley:

Lol cheers fellas, ■■■■ happens eh, nope not paid by the hour sadly
Um sure we have all been geographically challenged at some point but I managed to pick up the diversion signs for traffic going the other way lol
Anyway no damage or harm done, we live and learn haha
Keep safe

lilysgranpa:

unless you work for the green scum, then its probably cos your a [zb] driver and deserve everything you get. :unamused:
[/quote]
■■■■ off you ■■■■. Think that covers my thoughts of your post there matey.

Ever Decreasing Circles, if you keep following the signs-you will end up in the back of your own trailer :laughing:

Deleted.

when on diversion off motorway follow the yellow square on the green sign will take u to nxt jct

Anyone on here that this hasn’t happened to? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Apart from the Trucknet Lifestyle and Driving Standards Committee members? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

happened to me a few weeks back when i was diverted off the A1 at scotch corner and bought back on at leeming bar ,i must have missed a sign or more likely someone moved it :wink: cos i ended up over on the Yarm road b y tees airport:oops:

Road work cones are breeding faster than rabbits these days, lol :smiley:

I had similar problems with the roadworks & diversions last night, followed the diversion signs , and then with recognition of earlier surroundings, I was back to where I started! ! :blush: :confused: :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:

Then there’s the scenario where you follow the diversion signs, ,BUT some little scroats have turned an arrow the other way on one of the signs.

i once delivered to preston royal infirmary,came out of the grounds and turned right up to the roundabout where i intended to turn left,however signs diverted me straight on . i duly followed the diversion signs for approx 3 miles and ended up back where i started (i wasnt the only one) .seems the local kids were having a ■■■■ good giggle :slight_smile:

in the first couple of weeks i was driving trucks, i did the follow the truck in front theory when diverted off the motorway, it was only when he turned into his yard i stopped following!!

i once followed a Safeways truck,thinking he was on his way back to base(this was before the days of sat nav) only to find out he was going home because he had forgotten his lunch… ? He did however find the funny side of it when i told him what i had been doing and he gave me directions to the RDC that i needed lol…
failing to prepare is preparing to fail…

have you noticed when you’ve gone the wrong way and you’re peed off it seems to take 10 times longer to get back and every light is red and everyone seems to be going 10 miles an hour :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: